Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked C better but would have been okay with B. I don't understand why A won but I guess I win also because I'll be saving money. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yea it sucks but i think they were unsure of how popular these were going to be and thought maybe batgirl would be the last if they didnt sell well.

Hopefully Mera will be soon after stargirl and get a catwoman/zatanna/powergirl/huntress/hawkgirl/raven/starfire soon after

Yea it sucks but i think they were unsure of how popular these were going to be and thought maybe batgirl would be the last if they didnt sell well.

Hopefully Mera will be soon after stargirl and get a catwoman/zatanna/powergirl/huntress/hawkgirl/raven/starfire soon after

Well I guess it makes it easier on us...don't drop them all on top of each other.

I thought Zatanna would be after Stargirl & then Mera will be the one after that (considering we have seen the actual Zatanna statue)

I am excited to see what they do after Mera...I really want to see how they tackle Powergirls Bewbs ;)

Neil

Well I guess it makes it easier on us...don't drop them all on top of each other.

I thought Zatanna would be after Stargirl & then Mera will be the one after that (considering we have seen the actual Zatanna statue)

I am excited to see what they do after Mera...I really want to see how they tackle Powergirls Bewbs ;)

Neil

Whoops forgot they already showed us Zatanna.

And count me in on the Bewbs as well lol

Whoops forgot they already showed us Zatanna.

And count me in on the Bewbs as well lol

Lol no worries, I'm still quite excited about her.
I know she's not to most tastes but she is still looking good to me.

Lol they have always been so OTT that it's going to be a tough one I think.

In other Bombshell news I finally found someone selling a Poison Ivy so I've stuck my order in, just hope she turns up with no issues now as it's not a UK seller.

Neil

So check this I find supergirl bombshell at hastings for retail :yess:..take her home and the damn name plate is broken in pieces :gah: go figure. I took her back and got a refund. But what I'm hearing is that she is being re-released in June:dunno

So check this I find supergirl bombshell at hastings for retail :yess:..take her home and the damn name plate is broken in pieces :gah: go figure. I took her back and got a refund. But what I'm hearing is that she is being re-released in June:dunno

Ah man sorry to hear about the issue with Supergirl, glad you got the money back though.
I've heard things about another release in June which I hope is true as I still need one myself.

I finally got some time today to open up Ivy & she is amazing, probably my favourite of the line up, she is just stunning.

Got a few snaps...

She didn't arrive entirely unscathed & one of the vines has suffered a little damage but it's not bad & the wire is holding it tight so will get a dob of glue on it to straighten it up properly...

I also took some snaps with the other available lady (Miss Quinn is currently in storage)

Can't wait for the rest now.

Neil

Me, even though B would have been easier to sculpt. ;)

There's something to be said for A if the sculptor prefers it - I'm sure he'll do even better with her.

And I have to say Tim - these are my favorite things that you've done - all are bang up beautiful (even if I don't always agree with the designs).

And I have to say Tim - these are my favorite things that you've done - all are bang up beautiful (even if I don't always agree with the designs).

Thank you so much, Dave! It's so easy for the creative team to focus on the negative things said about any given piece (or line), positive feedback goes such a long way! We really do pour all of ourselves into these and it's nice to hear when it's appreciated.

DC is doing "Bombshell" variant covers for their comics in June. Here's the art for the Catwoman. All the other variants use the concept art from the statues themselves, so I think it's safe to assume this is what the Catwoman bombshell will be based off of. bombshell-var-catwoman-74071.jpg

Back