Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking that the reason we are getting lower tier characters is to keep some of the big hitters in reserve in case the line starts flagging, then they can wheel out one of the big guns & re-ignite the general interest.

You don't really want all the biggies done first & then just be left with second or third tier characters that will essentially just see the line drift into obscurity better to get them done early IMO

That's exactly what they're doing... I just don't like it! :lol

Here is the link:

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/02/21/dc-collectibles-is-now-over-50000-fans-strong

I liked this one. :yess:

Bombshell_Mera_Concept_B_530b995d7342e5.39627374.jpg

:)

That's the one I voted for too - I think it makes a nice change from all the barelegged ladies.

Mera? Whooooooooooo? So low tier she's not even on a tier, surely. ;)

Voted anyway, mind. :monkey1 Option C is my favourite, but Option B was by far the best and most cohesive design, so "B" it was..

Not my vote, but I will buy here. :wink1:

1978889_10152364771499258_1715793151_n.jpg

The first edition of the Bombshell Mera Statue will be based on the design of Concept A. However, since the voting was so close between Concept A and C, if we sell out of Concept A, the second edition of the statue will be based on Concept C.

A and C was similar in design ...why not release B as a Limited Edition. :dunno

Last edited:
That's weird I really can't see how A won it's definitely the weakest out of them.

I'll wait for in hand pic's but tbh I think I might even skip her.

If B or C had won then I'd definitely had her but A not so sure.

Neil

Really? A won, with that goofy hat? Disappointing. Ah well, it's still a cool design over all.

Would have been nice if they had done the contest for Zatanna: I would have voted for fishnets, different hair, and most importantly, a bigger hat.

Really? A won, with that goofy hat? Disappointing. Ah well, it's still a cool design over all.

Would have been nice if they had done the contest for Zatanna: I would have voted for fishnets, different hair, and most importantly, a bigger hat.

Voting is still going on so no option has been picked yet from what I can tell.

I know RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

B and C were better to me. Not digging the big hat

Me neither. :mad: :gah:

I just read this...

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The first edition of the Bombshell Mera Statue will be based on the design of Concept A. However, since the voting was so close between Concept A and C, if we sell out of Concept A, the second edition of the statue will be based on Concept C.[/FONT]

I hope she sells out, second edition FTW! :pray:

Back