Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got batgirl today and love her.
3e4asy6y.jpg

aveganyq.jpg

e7ybuget.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Love the display Spandy.

That's a great idea using the comics as background displays

Might have to nick the idea when I finally get mine on display.

Still need to find a Poison Ivy & Supergirl

I found the mole to be slightly distracting and the paint on her boots to be iffy on some. Overall a great piece. Still waiting for black canary

I found the mole to be slightly distracting and the paint on her boots to be iffy on some. Overall a great piece. Still waiting for black canary

I was worried about the Mole from the pcs but my one actually doesn't have it at all so I was over the moon tbh :) lol

Yeah I think Canary will be my fave, the pose & style just look fantastic.

I'm hoping they keep the line running for a while, I'd like to see their take on Huntress & Zatanna :)

Neil

I was worried about the Mole from the pcs but my one actually doesn't have it at all so I was over the moon tbh :) lol

Yeah I think Canary will be my fave, the pose & style just look fantastic.

I'm hoping they keep the line running for a while, I'd like to see their take on Huntress & Zatanna :)

Neil

I got lucky on both the mole and boots. The statue at my lcs has a huge mole and the boot paint was very sloppy. And thanks on the compliments, post pics when you got yours ready. Im not sure what im going to do when black canary gets here, i dont have a comic cover of her!?!?!?!?

I got lucky on both the mole and boots. The statue at my lcs has a huge mole and the boot paint was very sloppy. And thanks on the compliments, post pics when you got yours ready. Im not sure what im going to do when black canary gets here, i dont have a comic cover of her!?!?!?!?

Good stuff, some of the moles have looked huge, it's almost as if they blobbed the paint on off the whole brush not just the tip.

No worries it looks great so definitely worth the compliment.

I actually posted pics of my Batgirl on the last page :)

I've just done some googling & think the best bet for Canary could be this comic if you can find it on ebay...

black%20canary.jpg

Or you could do a Batgirl / Black Canary Birds of Prey & use one cover for the pair...

Birds-of-Prey_0-665x1024.jpg

dc-comics-birds-of-prey-black-canary-batgirl-issue-1.jpg

I think I might need to find the issues myself now as well ;) lol

Neil

I have just used the 3d villian cover for harley and poison ivy, the rest are #1's from the new 52 launch. Hopefully my lcs will have something somewhere.

I have just used the 3d villian cover for harley and poison ivy, the rest are #1's from the new 52 launch. Hopefully my lcs will have something somewhere.

Hope you can find something, would be a shame to have to stop having the covers as background pieces.

I can always see if there's anything in my LCS if you do find something you like but can't source it locally & I'll send it over for you.

Neil

Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. :(

Regardless, this looks excellent and I'll probably pick it up to accompany my Bombshell Harley.

Lucky man, if I had an ex that looked like that I would probably cry myself to sleep every night knowing that she was an EX! ;) lol

Zatanna looks amazing & I'll definitely be adding her to the collection.

Neil

Lucky man, if I had an ex that looked like that I would probably cry myself to sleep every night knowing that she was an EX! ;) lol

No level of beauty is worth that amount of crazy. It took me a long time to figure that out.

I only cry myself to sleep some nights, now. :monkey2

No level of beauty is worth that amount of crazy. It took me a long time to figure that out.

I only cry myself to sleep some nights, now. :monkey2

I suppose you're right but damn man I'd love it if my missus looked even half that good...don;t tell her I said that will you ;)

Why are all the fit one's crazy?

Neil

I've been waiting for the Zatanna reveal since day one, and while I like it, it's not as impressive as I had been hoping for. The magic effect is really cool, and I like the costume. I miss the fishnet leggings, and I think it would have been a lot better with a full size top hat.

I think the tiny top hat makes her look more like the cigarette vendor who accidentally got a hold of the magician's wand. :/

Back