Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, my issue with supergirl was more of bad handling by the delivery. Her overall work was great, just the scarf snapped.

But those little things, makes me wonder seriously how it made it to shipment. Yeah I suppose there is some bit of human interaction, but my guess is that they aren't examined well for the least. At far glance she looks okay until you get a bit close.

I honestly love the Mera statue and plan to get the series A and B. But after that, damn I may call quits on it. This series has been hit or miss on receiving.

She's arrived! Aaaand... no issues whatsoever! Very pleased with this one. In person the eye paint & makeup looks very good, better than I feared, tho I still might touch it up a little; similarly I may do bit of work on the stocking top and bra so those match the original artwork, but it's not like they need doing especially.

May do a little work to the roots of the hair and the rose too, give them a little depth.. we'll see. Here's a few photos anyway, in place next to a couple of boxsets..

View attachment 113908

View attachment 113909

View attachment 113910

View attachment 113911

Fantastic :clap:clap
Glad to hear she's with you & you got a good one, she looks awesome in your pics as well.

I am quite disappointed in mine. Many, many, MANY issues :(

She had a pool of paint in between her breast that just looks awful, as for the hair, multiple blotches of paint on the figure and paint bubbles.

She has crackings on her breast making it look awful, and the biggest issue was that she had a hole (a actual hole) in her chest, and a chunk missing from her leg above the stocking.

I have never been more disappointed.

That's awful :(
Really sorry to hear about the issues, hope you get a good replacement sorted.

It is worrying that QC on these is so hit & miss it's never good when all you have is pot luck as to whether you get a good one or not.

Neil

That's good, just hope you aren't waiting too long.

Itching for the next release now.

This line is like a drug lol

Neil

I was just told that they will have someone personally inspect my next one before shipping (I asked if they could do that initially, seems like they will this time).

I hope they have a strict view about what to accept lol. I hope I'm not waiting long either , Stargirl has me worried too with her whole leg at an angle.

Well they said they will replace it, issue is when they actually get another shipment; is when I get my replacement. Probably will be for a couple of months.

It is how long it takes Diamond to get them from DC Collectibles i finaly got one of my Harley Quinn Bombshell replacements last month and i realy was not expecting to get any more. They can not give me a date on replacements for Black Canary.

I brought the whole QC issue up at a retailer seminar earlier in the year and was told not enough retailers had complained about QC problems, i found that very hard to believe.

DC redeemed themselves. I will most definitely be ordering despite the Black Canary issue.

Harley-Quinn-Christmas-Statue.jpg

Got Canary this week - loving her, but they only put 2 pads on the base? So I guess it's appropriate that this singer is rocking...

Not sure how I feel about the Christmas repaint of Harley. As a completist I must have her - but I'm just not a big Christmas guy...

Got Canary this week - loving her, but they only put 2 pads on the base? So I guess it's appropriate that this singer is rocking...

Not sure how I feel about the Christmas repaint of Harley. As a completist I must have her - but I'm just not a big Christmas guy...

I honestly like the idea of themes. I know this might be a one time deal, but I mean it would look cool having like a zatanna halloween one or something.

Im only pulling her out when the tree is out too :lol

I really like the holiday Harley! (may be first Bombshell statue)

However, I don't know how I feel about paying $125 for a Christmas decoration that I'd only display tops a month of a year. Maybe I'd just display her year round and bring her out in the living room for the holidays? :lol

I really like the holiday Harley! (may be first Bombshell statue)

However, I don't know how I feel about paying $125 for a Christmas decoration that I'd only display tops a month of a year. Maybe I'd just display her year round and bring her out in the living room for the holidays? :lol

Totally agree, I want the statue as it's Harley but not sure about displaying her all year round :/

I just saw the Batgirl bombshell displayed at a lcs for the first time and she looks fantastic. Wasn't gonna start into this line but she's good enough to stand alone.

Just got the email from BBTS saying Black Canary is now sitting in my pile of loot. Is Stargirl still on track for July, anyone know?

Back