Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the entire set on order with my LCS ;)

Does anyone know if we are still on track for a release of Black Canary this month?

Also has anyone seen anything new on Zatanna??

My shop said it was on the last order for May. Dunno what that means but i guess it will be here first week of june.

4-jl32cvrv01r01jpg-9584c7_960w_zps6c23fb80.jpg

1-flash32cvrv01r02jpg-9584b5_960w_zps6e229cc0.jpg

2-batman32cvrv01r02jpg-9584b8_960w_zpsce72cfed.jpg

3-batmanras32cvrv01r01jpg-dcf8d4_960w_zps6aef8224.jpg

Totally agree Neil!!

Just something about that pic that looks so good, I think the statue could be fantastic, really hope Tim turns his hand to her.

Talia for me, please! :lecture

She looks terribly appealing! :love

I hadn't realised that was Talia on that cover...no idea why but the arabian thing would be cool & would be great as a statue.

I can't wait to see where the line goes, this is my most anticipated line at the mo, even more than any of the DC PF's.

Neil

I've got the entire set on order with my LCS ;)

Does anyone know if we are still on track for a release of Black Canary this month?

Also has anyone seen anything new on Zatanna??

DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: BLACK CANARY STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) Was Due 5/28/14 Now Due 6/4/14

DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS: BLACK CANARY STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) Was Due 5/28/14 Now Due 6/4/14

Thanks Ditch you're a star :1-1:

Was in my LCS & made sure my name is down for the full set of Bombshell DC covers :yess:

I have asked him about getting me a Canary as well...I got Harley & Batgirl from him so he should be good this one too but if not I'll be straight on to you ;) lol

Neil

Hoping to see a FP shipping notice soon then, really looking forward to this one!

Hey Soundwave i had Black Canary in today so your LCS should of too.

Woot, thanks for the heads up Ditch :)

Don't think I'll be there until the weekend but fingers crossed I'll have one waiting for me :)

Have you opened her up yet?
Any thoughts?

Thanks again

She's my most anticipated one she just looks amazing in the pics

Neil

Neil i hate to dissapoint you,but the first one i opened has terrible QC issues. DC Collectibles realy need to sort this out. I would recommend picking these up from your local comic book shop because you need to check them first. Don't order blind from online sellers.
Paint missing on her nose

Finger almost broken off.

What looks like glue on her skirt.

Man that sucks.
Thanks for taking the pics & the warning Ditch I really appreciate it.

Will make sure I double check everything at the LCS.

I actually know this isn't the only case as well...someone on another forum saw another one in his LCS that had a broken boot.
Might not be isolated cases :panic: :panic:

Hope I can find a good one :pray:

Thanks again I really appreciate it

Neil

Your welcome mate i only get these in for customers now who order them. I was so annoyed after receiving 10 Harley Quinn Bombshell statues and having to send 3 back that i will no longer automaticaly stock these.
I did get these in this week too QMX art prints.

Yeah it must be a real PITA to keep having to send these back.
Can't understand how they can come up with issues so often.

I quite like those prints myself but I just don't have anywhere to display them & it seems a waste to have them away all the time :(
Will you be getting the rest or just the Harley ones?

Neil

Looks like some smudgy affair going on above the hold ups as well, looks odd - can't decide if that's meant to be the stocking top or not, looks too undefined. Mine's shipped, hopefully it isn't afflicted by those issues, it's not like they're minor things :-(

Back