Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe its slated for mid July. But yeah. I have to grab her while I can. Just worried of the way she is angled.

Hopefully she doesn't slip too far as I'm getting more excited for her the more I see of her, I initially wasn't that excited but she's really grown on me if I'm honest.

Anyone know where I can pick up a Harley queen bombshell statue for a good price? eBay is way too expensive for this piece!

I'm not convinced you'll find anything cheaper than Ebay now, she's the most sought after & has really started creeping up in price.
I was lucky & got her for below retail before Christmas but since then I haven't seen anything even close.

I think you best bet now is get the Holiday variant due near Christmas.

Neil

Hopefully she doesn't slip too far as I'm getting more excited for her the more I see of her, I initially wasn't that excited but she's really grown on me if I'm honest.
Neil

Eh, only reason for me, is so I can continue the line. I was going to bail when my black canary was terrible QC, so I ended up thinking I'd just get Zatanna and Mera...but now I found a good Canary, and I guess I should just go with it.

Not a huge fan of her, but no doubt does she look great as a bombshell..

Just need a new announcement for someone else :pray:

Eh, only reason for me, is so I can continue the line. I was going to bail when my black canary was terrible QC, so I ended up thinking I'd just get Zatanna and Mera...but now I found a good Canary, and I guess I should just go with it.

Not a huge fan of her, but no doubt does she look great as a bombshell.

Just need a new announcement for someone else :pray:

Yeah she's not really a top tier character for me I just like the design of her now, she really has the bombshell look I think.

Mera will probably be the first I will definitely skip, she just doesn't really do anything for me, never really known about the character & she still strikes me as an odd choice.

Yeah I'm hoping we get a new announcement soon, now the Bombshell covers are all done I would love to know who might be next.

Speaking of the Bombshell covers, here's my set...

Just need to pick up the missing 2 & I've got the set.

Some are great, a lot are ok & some are just poor (Catwoman, Earth 2, Batman/Ras & the 2 GL titles being the worst) it gives a hint at what to expect I suppose but I can tell you now if Catwoman looks like the cover then I won't be buying her either, really bland IMO & not what I'd hope for.

Neil

Last edited:
Jesse, Talia, Kori, Arisia, and Carol would be my picks.

Sweet set though! I was thinking about ordering them and just display em with my bombshells. It interesting to see as I think Hawkgirl is next, i think; if it is that leaves 2 more for sure. Probably another 4 but I think those may be variants.

Really hope we get Batwoman and Lois Lane statues. Love their art!

Batwoman would be awesome, I'd love her, not so sure on Lois though, like the idea but I think I'd quite like Star Fire

Jesse, Talia, Kori, Arisia, and Carol would be my picks.

Sweet set though! I was thinking about ordering them and just display em with my bombshells. It interesting to see as I think Hawkgirl is next, i think; if it is that leaves 2 more for sure. Probably another 4 but I think those may be variants.

Thanks man.
I picked up the last 2 issues today so I now have the entire run

I actually think the Jokers Daughter could make for an interesting statue.
I'm really not feeling Hawkgirl if I'm totally honest, the poster didn't really do much for me, I'd prefer one of the others personally

Still whatever I'm excited to see who it might be.

Neil

Just need to pick up the missing 2 & I've got the set.

Some are great, a lot are ok & some are just poor (Catwoman, Earth 2, Batman/Ras & the 2 GL titles being the worst) it gives a hint at what to expect I suppose but I can tell you now if Catwoman looks like the cover then I won't be buying her either, really bland IMO & not what I'd hope for.

Neil

Yeah, some of those seem to have lost the whole 1940's/WWII era pinup style. Also, in what sick, twisted universe do they not include Power Girl in the lineup? Are they still planning on doing two versions of Mera?

That would be an interesting. I would like someone maybe not listed like Cassandra.

While I would like Catwoman, that chair is not my thing. Plus I'm sick of the add on cats...

Lets not forgot that Harley got changed, so if we do get some, may not be like the poster set.

I know Kori wasnt done by Ant, so I hope we get her.

Yeah, some of those seem to have lost the whole 1940's/WWII era pinup style. Also, in what sick, twisted universe do they not include Power Girl in the lineup? Are they still planning on doing two versions of Mera?

Definitely, they started off really strong but looking at a lot of the covers they started to lose what the idea of Pinup was & lost their way on many of them

Lol I would love to see how they would have tackled Power Girl and her *ahem* Assets ;)
She'd have been an instant purchase for me

That would be an interesting. I would like someone maybe not listed like Cassandra.

While I would like Catwoman, that chair is not my thing. Plus I'm sick of the add on cats...

Lets not forgot that Harley got changed, so if we do get some, may not be like the poster set.

I know Kori wasnt done by Ant, so I hope we get her.

I'd be pleased to see them do someone not in the covers line up but I expect we will have them, I'm still down for a Batwoman if they do her, she's awesome looking

Yeah I could probably go for Catwoman if the pose was different & I agree with the Cats, we know who she is it's not like they are that important to the character so we don't really need them at all.

Harley only seemed to have dropped the Bomb riding she is still very much like the character design.
If they do run with Hawk Girl then I do hope she is changed from the poster we saw as that really left me cold.
It is nice to know they are doing lower tier characters like her & Mera but I would have preferred they went with more recognisable names instead like PG, Huntress (I would kill for a BS Huntress) even Raven would have been cool

I feel there is so much scope for this line that I do hope they don't kill it too early.

Neil

Well depends on how well the line does I can definitely see more done. I just hope Ant designs them, because what killed it for me was Hughes line in the cove girls and then is spontaneously with Artgerm. Id like consistency. I dont mind that they are losing the pin up as I like how they display these characters in a different light. So done with steampunk and alternate realities and such. Kind of nice to see these girls in a cute and sexy light IMO.
These were the 2 designs. The first being a general idea, but I think she is coming next after Mera. The second is the official one if done.

Hawkgirl-Bombshell-statue-3.jpg

cbc28e55709df517acd0525680fc51ab.jpg

@JCM: they said they will make one version and the second edition will be a different one. Hard to tell if that means that would be a variant and if that is one of the 4 extras.

Fingers crossed for more, there really is so much to explore.
Steampunk would be an awesome idea & I'd love to see some of that creep in here.

I really like that original art for Hawk Girl much more than the finished poster, would have been really nice if that had been the intention for the piece.

I was wondering what could be done with the 4 potential variants.
We've already seen Holiday Harley & then possibly the second outfit with Mera but what do you think could come after that?

Neil

Fingers crossed for more, there really is so much to explore.
Steampunk would be an awesome idea & I'd love to see some of that creep in here.

I really like that original art for Hawk Girl much more than the finished poster, would have been really nice if that had been the intention for the piece.

I was wondering what could be done with the 4 potential variants.
We've already seen Holiday Harley & then possibly the second outfit with Mera but what do you think could come after that?

Neil
Steampunk is fantastic for sure, I just keep up with cosplay as well so seeing it just seems overused. That's why if someone had thought of this before Ant, I'd bet it would be cosplay gold medal instantly. Hopefully Lindsay Elyse wouldn't mind doing that Harley Quinn one a try ;)

Yeah I really enjoy that first image more, but I don't mind that second one. Hawkgirl has never been given enough credit to how beautiful she is, and that body and face sold it for me. So I'm not too mad about it. Only be mad if they add another mole :slap would've liked my Batgirl and Canary more without the mole :lol

Honestly I have been thinking of the other two, and only ones I could see them do something else is Supergirl or Wonder Woman, but I doubt it as they are superb. I wouldn't mind a Stephanie Brown Batgirl Variant lol or an Arrow Black Canary variant either :wink1:

Awesome! Hope I can pre-order that soon!

One of my favorites - love the bubblegum!
:clap
Hands down I agree, if QC keeps up, I see this second to Harley.

Hawkgirl looks amazing!

Stoked about Lois Lane, but I agree, the face is off. Much better on the artwork. Oh well.

Come on, Batwoman!

Back