Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much, Dave! It's so easy for the creative team to focus on the negative things said about any given piece (or line), positive feedback goes such a long way! We really do pour all of ourselves into these and it's nice to hear when it's appreciated.

Well you most certainly are it took me a while to realise you were the man behind these & I must say they are a credit to you.

I think I've said it before (if not here definitely elsewhere) but this is by far & away my favourite statue line at the moment, they are just perfect.

I might not be able to afford them all but I will be getting pretty much as many as I can.

I really can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves for the rest of the line.

Keep up the amazing work.

Neil

DC is doing "Bombshell" variant covers for their comics in June. Here's the art for the Catwoman. All the other variants use the concept art from the statues themselves, so I think it's safe to assume this is what the Catwoman bombshell will be based off of. View attachment 99153

All over that, if you're right. Great look for Bombshell Selina.

Here's my lineup so far...

Bombshell0001.jpg

Looks like Supergirl is being re-released. That's great since I missed out on the 1st run. Hopefully Harley will be to. Love this line, got into it late but not to far behind.

I had a look at those & they look amazing.

Seriously tempted by a few but I did a shipping quote to the UK but at $55 I may have to consider something else, no way the shipping should be almost 4 times the cost of the poster.

Neil

I had a look at those & they look amazing.

Seriously tempted by a few but I did a shipping quote to the UK but at $55 I may have to consider something else, no way the shipping should be almost 4 times the cost of the poster.

Neil

Thats ridiculous!!!! Wish i had room to display all of them behind all the statues!

Haha i think i might just pick my favorites but it would be nice to have a collage of several of them

Lol it might look ok ;)
Obviously you missed the point. Most of the people here will rail against recasters, but talking about printing off a high quality version of a print is the exact same thing. Shame on you!

Back