David Tennant Leaving Doctor Who

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what if the timewar was undone somehow and he reverted back into McGann?? ;)

BTW on the subject of Sean Pertwee...
EXCELLENT choice IMO

Marc Warren is apparently 33/1 with the bookies in the UK... which has caused at least one person with some insider knowlege to lay down some cash on him. I really hope it's someone like Sean Pertwee though. Guess we will all know after Christmas.

All the spoiler-ites were usre DT was staying till the end of series 5, so as far as I'm concerned all bets are off for whats happening. I believe 1:6 LOTR is dead and I believe McGann is returning for a short cameo. :eek:

I really do hope the new Doc is Marc Warren. He is my #1 pick. He would prove a fantastic contrast to CE and DT.

All the spoiler-ites were usre DT was staying till the end of series 5, so as far as I'm concerned all bets are off for whats happening.

I told you they were all full of hot air. :chew

I wonder who'll be the next Doctor? All the names floating around are boring.

I told you they were all full of hot air. :chew

I wonder who'll be the next Doctor? All the names floating around are boring.

I just hope the BBC don't listen to the departing one as he has stated that Billie Piper would be a good choice.

I just hope the BBC don't listen to the departing one as he has stated that Billie Piper would be a good choice.

Billie Piper as the doctor :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

I think its interesting just how coy David was on BBC3 recently when they interviewed him.

If he made an ass of himself after saying he was going to be leaving, people would have his balls on a platter

I dunno if that'd be the case, if anything I'd see him staying for JUST series 5.. or something. All I know is I want more River Song and David leaving means we may not get it.

I dunno if that'd be the case, if anything I'd see him staying for JUST series 5.. or something. All I know is I want more River Song and David leaving means we may not get it.

River Song is probably better left to our imaginations. I suspect the execution would fall short for most people.

River Song is probably better left to our imaginations. I suspect the execution would fall short for most people.

I just hope Doctor 10's story ends in a way where we could at least imagine the River Song events taking place.

If he gets killed off suddenly and as "young" as he is now, then it'd be hard to imagine the River Song thing happening.

I need a bit more than "wibbly wobbly timey whimey" this time.

I just hope Doctor 10's story ends in a way where we could at least imagine the River Song events taking place.

If he gets killed off suddenly and as "young" as he is now, then it'd be hard to imagine the River Song thing happening.

I need a bit more than "wibbly wobbly timey whimey" this time.

Rumors are that David will be aged a bit by the time of the last special to allow for some Big Finish stories down the road.

Another rumor I've heard was that River Song was going to be part of an arc for series 5 but now Tennant's going it will be dropped.

Alex Kingston has said in recent interviews that she has no plans to return to DW.

Is this River Song thing from season 4 (which I haven't seen yet) or should it ring a bell from prior seasons?

Back