DarthJoshy's Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthJoshy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
309sro5.jpg

I am searching ebay very hard for my first piece. I am not sure what it's going to be yet but I am very excited. You all have very nice collections and hopefully I will be there one day. Thanks, Joshua

Now this is a cool idea.

It'll be interesting to see what new figure you choose on your shelf and each advancing figure afterwards. Then eventually you'll have the whole thing filled. It'll be really cool to see your collection slowly evolve.

Good luck and have fun.

Awesome, I can't wait to see what your first piece will be. Will it be from :chew or :whip or :ogat but whatever you choose make sure you have a :fireworks (blast) finding it!:banana

309sro5.jpg

I am searching ebay very hard for my first piece. I am not sure what it's going to be yet but I am very excited. You all have very nice collections and hopefully I will be there one day. Thanks, Joshua

Do you have an idea of what theme you want to start with? (ie Marvel, SW, LOTR, etc.) Either way, good luck and we all look forward to seeing the progress!

A the pre-collection... lot of great stuff out there, choose wisely and don't look back :lol

:lol Kinda made me laugh seeing that empty shelf when I expected a bunch of collectibles.:D

Wow, a first piece. I guess my very first high end piece was Hot Toys RoboCop and I've been hooked on 1:6 ever since.

I don't know what you're after but if you want to go for the gusto and start a 1:6 collection out in a cool way you could look for Sideshow's Jabba and throne.:cool:

I see many more shelves in your future - you can't stop after you fill up one, you have to keep going.

Collect what puts a smile on your face regardless of what others say, collecting is all about what you like!!

Good luck and enjoy!

Back