Darth Waller's 20,000th Post Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 34 entries total. Good job, guys!

*sits back and waits for King's Hello Kitty giveaway*

Woah. Darth razz just emailed me and says he wishes to maintain anonymity.

He went on by saying to just ship it to me instead so that I can personally hand it to him since I'm the only one that knows his true identity.

Woah. Darth razz just emailed me and says he wishes to maintain anonymity.

He went on by saying to just ship it to me instead so that I can personally hand it to him since I'm the only one that knows his true identity.

I told you not to say anything! :lol

Seriously, thank you so much Darth Waller! This really lifted my spirits as I have spent most of this past week in the hospital with my Dad, who was diagnosed with cancer this week. Thank you again Darth !

IMAG0175.jpg

Ground Turkey Chili
Ingredients
1 lb extra lean ground turkey
2/3 cup green pepper, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 8 ozcans tomato sauce
2 cans v8 tomato juice (12 oz)
1 cup water

Your favorite spice to taste (chili powder, dried oregano, paprika, cumin and/or cayenne pepper)

Cooking spray (Olive oil)

Directions
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, add turkey and cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drian, and then add onion, garlic and green pepper. Stir in the tomato sauce, V8 tomatio juice, water, spices and salt to taste. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 45 minute, then server. Serves two.

Nutritional Information
Cal 452
Protein 45 g
Carbs 34 g
Fat 14 g

Ski :grouphug

This really lifted my spirits as I have spent most of this past week in the hospital with my Dad, who was diagnosed with cancer this week. Thank you again Darth !

Best wishes to your Dad and congrats on your figure! You're a true Freak and I'm glad you won! :clap

Congrats to the winner!

And damn it I can't believe I missed this thread until now :lol :huh

you didn't stand a chance.............now had your name been darth galactiboy........sure you had a shot.............i smell conspiracy..............:panic:

:lol..................congrats Darth Razz

Back