Darth Waller's 20,000th Post Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that was harsh.

Thanks to Slade's poppy pants post I have decided to cancel my giveaway.

Thank Slade for ruining it for everyone.

Awesome Rich!
:rock!!

Needless to say, I want in!! :yess:

One question though...
why on April 1st?...

128977704323210964.jpg

Congrats on your post count, Darth Waller. It is truly an accomplishment to contribute so much feedback to so many threads for so many years. Keep up the good work!

What the heck, throw my name into the hat. I collect SW & have the Mos Eisley Cantina but I haven't purchased Figrin D'an or any of the other band members. This may just get me started. ;-)

Interested--congrats on all you have accomplished here, which is a lot of time wasted, so you should be ashamed of yourself. :dunno

19,000 of them are probably smilie posts. :rock

One question though...
why on April 1st?...

I just picked a week out from the start date. I didn't realize until later that it was April 1st. :lol

congrats waller.........:woo

here's to 20,000 more..............:thud:

Hey, everyone! To celebrate 20,000 nuggets of wisdom, I decided to have a giveaway - Sideshow's Figrin D'an 1/6 scale figure. I will ship it for free to U.S. residents. I will open this up internationally if you wish to pay for shipping to you.

Just post in this thread that you are interested and I will throw your name in the hat. I will randomly pick a name at the end. I will leave this open until noon Central time on Sunday, April 1st.

Good luck! :duff

I see what you're doing here . . .

SIGN ME UP!

Back