Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yikes. for non-exclusive items try Starbase Collectibles next time. He's in your neck of the woods too : )

Thank you. I just tried to check them out. Do they only have a facebook site? I don't have a facebook account... I see they have a Kijiji link, but nothing listed...

It better not suck :cuss

I am so frakin excited so now waiting who knows how long for the HT Vader won't be such a bad thing for me. Well that is if I to decide to get it.

Do you really need to drop another $500 or so on a big Vader doll after you get this PF? Unless you really want a different pose I don't see the point (in which case it's just better to go straight for the HT).

Maybe but I have yet to decide. Since one is a statue and the other is poseable I am not sure if I will buy it.

I'm interested in the Stormtrooper and Vader but I'm really interested to see about the Legendary Scale Vader. That would be a one time purchase meaning no others. Like many I'm not sure it will fit in with other stuff and may remind me of the 4' Vader I have from Kohls that I actually got for only $50 on sale. That thing was like $200 lol it's funny but looks cool guarding the top of my staircase.

Mine charged this morning as well. Just because I bought it doesn't mean I have to defend it. If it truly sucks I'll be the first to $h1t on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying if you like it people will likely be here ripping it.

I too have no idea how it will be but I think I'll shelf it and be happy.

Do you unbox and scour for errors or bad quality? I only did that with my Stormtrooper but found no quality problems like drips or anything. I'm not sure what they will do for defects anyway. They gave me a hassle last time over a smudge on my Spacertrooper.

Funny how people bash HT by calling those dolls.. will see who has the last laugh on the Vader. While I usually prefer SSC statues.. you have to give HT credit for what they did with the Boba... and what i saw from Vader and the Stormtrooper.. I keep better waiting until HT brings them out

(sure my SSC stormtrooper will get sold then)

image.jpgLol my brother call all my HT and SS stuff dolls and my Halo and GOW.

I personally like my SS Fett over my HT Fett but mainly due to the base I guess. Both has things good and bad. I for one have not reposed anything in well ever but I guess it's cool to be able to. That's why I think I may still get the HT Vader.

Ok I've reposed my speeder bike and scout because every time I move it to work it moves. Those lights are fantastic. I quit putting the small rocks back till I'm done 100% I'm thinking of putting a cutout in the back of endor woods. I actually have plent ferns from my project left over but not sure I want to do all that ugh.

Funny how people bash HT by calling those dolls.. will see who has the last laugh on the Vader. While I usually prefer SSC statues.. you have to give HT credit for what they did with the Boba... and what i saw from Vader and the Stormtrooper.. I keep better waiting until HT brings them out

Bashing shouldn't happen either way, but there's been a fair amount of Sideshow bashing here as well, so I think it's tit for tat with regards to that.

Ultimately, what you get with a statue is a single unique concept. Either you're going to like or you won't. The Sideshow piece appears to have a nice presence, mixed media looks great and the added light up feature is an excellent addition.

With regards to the Boba Fett discussion, I think the Sideshow concept is more visually striking than the HT version, and I owned both to compare. For me the Sideshow is the superior of the two and looks better as a display piece.

I think instead of looking at who's going to have "the last laugh", be thankful we at least have choices. Star Wars fans have the luxury of having tons of merch. I'm waiting for a 1/4 scale Doc Oc statue for my Spidey collection, there hasn't even been one produced yet. :(

Hey dude, seriously go bother the people on the Darth Vader HT thread you troll. I collect 1/6 scale figures as well as statues. Guess what? I think they're all dolls! But I happen to like action figures/dolls/toys.

You have nothing to contribute to this thread. We all know you love the quaterscale HT Vader. Go away.

first of all, I haven't brought the HT up again.. it was someone else.. It happens that I responded to that.. same what you do.

Secondly, you aint calling me a troll... no idea who the heck you think you are telling members what to do or not to do. ..but sounds you have a serious attitude and anger problem. ... So please stop talking to me directly from now on.

first of all, I haven't brought the HT up again.. it was someone else.. It happens that I responded to that.. same what you do.

Secondly, you aint calling me a troll... no idea who the heck you think you are telling members what to do or not to do. ..but sounds you have a serious attitude and anger problem. ... So please stop talking to me directly from now on.

If I seem angry maybe it's because tired of your wining. I am in fact calling you a troll and, I'm not telling members what to do, just you.

Whether or not you brought it up its the only thing you speak about. [emoji90]

.ahm no.. you are in NO position to tell me what to do. So if you want to keep trying to play Cyber Bully go ahead. Not working on me boy.

I talk about the Vader PF as much as I do about the HT Vader because both items are 100% comparable. ..and people still mentioning this in this very thread.

.ahm no.. you are in NO position to tell me what to do. So if you want to keep trying to play Cyber Bully go ahead. Not working on me boy.

I talk about the Vader PF as much as I do about the HT Vader because both items are 100% comparable. ..and people still mentioning this in this very thread.

There you go, crying. Again.

For the love of Chewbaccas ass here we go at it again. The whole doll vs statue thing. 1/6 are dolls. 1/4 from HT are dolls. 1/4 from SS are statues. Statue better than dolls. Dolls are better than statues and on and on and on and on and on and on. I believe people here have more class debating on things that matter than debating about this topic thats been debated since the Stone Age.

I like dolls and statues. I just don't like ol' dude using this thread to bash the SSC PF and promote the quarter scale HT vader. There's a whole thread dedicated to people who want to buy the 1/4 scale HT. This dude is a troll, whether he means to be or not and I'm getting annoyed with everytime I open this thread he's crying and bellyaching about how this isn't the vader for him ect.

I don't care about the statue/doll argument. I just don't like menstruating little B1t(hez. ;)

I like dolls and statues. I just don't like ol' dude using this thread to bash the SSC PF and promote the quarter scale HT vader. There's a whole thread dedicated to people who want to buy the 1/4 scale HT. This dude is a troll, whether he means to be or not and I'm getting annoyed with everytime I open this thread he's crying and bellyaching about how this isn't the vader for him ect.

I don't care about the statue/doll argument. I just don't like menstruating little B1t(hez. ;)

lol troll... is ok boy.. all good.. never thought I need to get some dush on this board where I been member since so many years on the ignore list..

lol troll... is ok boy.. all good.. never thought I need to get some dush on this board where I been member since so many years on the ignore list..

******* Ya mental giant. Lol, I didn't even have to mention you in the last post, but you took ownership of it none the less. If the shoe fits...

Back