Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the picture I saw did not have the lights on?

Also that speederbike seems a bit undersized, is it so or just the picture or am I crazy? ;p

image.jpg

It's at an angel so maybe that's it. Unless the SS Speeder is wrong I don't know. I have 4 Hasbro Speeders I had my other Scout on it and either look fine.

Not sure if this will work. I just started it the other day while I'm working on it. Got tons left to do. Vader will go where the ST is. I have like 3 other Starwars PFs coming but I may put Voltron PF where Fett is with his picture. I may also have a separate Voltron shelf since I have like 4 robots and plan to possibly get the new one from Bandai.

Anyway this is mainly to show where Vader will go and the lights I use. I have some Red LEDs and other multi-color LEDs I can change the colors for extra ambience behind them and to glow the walls if I want later.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173196&referrerid=58858

Not sure if this will work. I just started it the other day while I'm working on it. Got tons left to do. Vader will go where the ST is. I have like 3 other Starwars PFs coming but I may put Voltron PF where Fett is with his picture. I may also have a separate Voltron shelf since I have like 4 robots and plan to possibly get the new one from Bandai.

Anyway this is mainly to show where Vader will go and the lights I use. I have some Red LEDs and other multi-color LEDs I can change the colors for extra ambience behind them and to glow the walls if I want later.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173196&referrerid=58858

Nice setup Phastroh, looking forward to seeing it evolve! Itching to get the Vader and adding it to my collection as well...

It's at an angel so maybe that's it. Unless the SS Speeder is wrong I don't know. I have 4 Hasbro Speeders I had my other Scout on it and either look fine.

Maybe it's wrong ;p looked bigger though ^^ lighting is nice, does it do colors? Green might be cool.

Maybe it's wrong ;p looked bigger though ^^ lighting is nice, does it do colors? Green might be cool.

If you look at the lit one it's the right size. The unlit one does look funny from the angle.

The lights do not have colors but I have LEDs that do. I'll do those later and see how it looks before making them permanent. These slims are movement activated or on or off. They are for closets but they fit well here. I have to ad backdrops on some shelves. I was considering putting that Death Star behind Vader lol

No email yet, but my account was updated with tracking info. Usually get it within 2-3 days and cost me $40 US to get it to BC Canada. This one was $72 and says it isn't expected for 6-7 days now. Thanks Fedex, you are a gem.

I figured I would get tracking today since it's paid off but no bother.

On another note I'm not a huge Iron-Man fan although I've enjoyed a few of the many many variations but I just saw one that I would actually buy. The Sub-Zero version is the first one I've seen where the first thing I did was consider buying it. I did like whatever the blue and silver one I think it was but this Sub-Zero is quite nice.

No shipping notice yet for me but I don't mind. I'm away this WE and everything always ****ing ships when I'm travelling.

I figured I would get tracking today since it's paid off but no bother.

On another note I'm not a huge Iron-Man fan although I've enjoyed a few of the many many variations but I just saw one that I would actually buy. The Sub-Zero version is the first one I've seen where the first thing I did was consider buying it. I did like whatever the blue and silver one I think it was but this Sub-Zero is quite nice.

Buying just one Iron Man is like buying just one Star Wars PF... It is a slippery slope! But, I agree that sub-zero variant was pretty cool...

I signed up for the UPS My Choice or whatever that thing is so I can just sign in and tell them to leave it at my door or back door so in case I'm not home they don't take it back and come the next day or if I'm not home I can tell them when to come back.

I only release it from signature if I'm coming home as soon as it says delivered since I work down the road. My brick entryway has hiding spots but Jabba and Throne had no place to hide and Vader is likely pushing it. I'll be having someone come here delivery day although to stand guard no touching lol.

Back