Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt anyone that bought it has it yet. Unfortunately for me I live about as far away as you can in the US at least.

I'm in SC, & according to UPS tracking, mine is expected in on Tuesday :yess:. Now for the hard choices, because it will need a signature. Do I "get sick", so I can be here to receive it? Or have my pops come over, sneak my chips (he's diabetic, & is not supposed to... but I know he does) & watch my TV?

For those that have received shipping notifications, when did you guys order?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For those that have received shipping notifications, when did you guys order?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
March 5th, 2015
Day 1 PO. Full pay.

Also, I first checked the website and saw it was shipped and then many hours later I received my shipping email.

I ordered mine March 8, 2016 full pay.

Interesting, I ordered mine January 29, full pay but the status is still Item Shipping Soon. I wonder if there is any rhyme or reason to the order in which they are shipped. I guess the charge to my credit card is still pending as of right now, so that may be the reason.

WOW. In hand pics are just amazing!
Can't wait for mine to arrive!
Pics from FB group, lucky owner got it early!

13872946_10209452903017807_4473278747987456752_n.jpg

13872902_10209452903177811_5632139571497564934_n.jpg

I ordered on April 10 using flex pay but I chatted online to cancel my last payment schedyked for 8/15 then paid it off with the one payment option on my debit card. That was the day before they came in so Tuesday but it's shipping out tomorrow it appears. It says shipped so either it left tonight to the UPS facility or will tomorrow then I'll have a delivery date. I'm typically 5-6 biz days in Florida :(

No issue though. I plan on taking good close ups but I'm sure someone will. The FB pix are cool but no different than seeing them on SS. I can't wait to see it in my huge PAX shelves with the LEDs on it. Maybe throw in a red LED strip on the floor behind him eventually. Won't see it cuz the shelf is up high. Prolly leave the bust and when I get a 1/6 Vader slap it in here. Same goes for Fett.

It's going where the trooper is and my lighting is not finished yet for all places. I am considering doing a Death Star wall/light panel on the back and sides and ceiling of his spot but it has to be pro looking. Maybe build it outside and slide it in. I noticed in the pix the LEDs leave that bar of light. It's not barely noticeable in real life viewing.image.jpg

Confirmed with owner of this piece that the vader head does not really look down any farther then we see in that pic. Head is plastic also... Plastic head is not an issue for me... Vader gazing at the stars could be.

WOW. In hand pics are just amazing!
Can't wait for mine to arrive!
Pics from FB group, lucky owner got it early!

View attachment 281846

View attachment 281847

Back