Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a frakin shocker! The dreaded but expected mail we all just got is no shock to most. While I expected it and confirmed it weeks ago with Sideshow it makes me no happier.

Why do they just not put a date 2 months after the one they decide on. It's so normal to get delays I'm just flabbergasted they still put them wrong each time. They really should add 2-3 months to it from the start.

Like right now go change Voltrons release date. When even customer service chuckles at these early inquiries into the inevitable delay you really know it's normal and we all know.

One bigger issue I have is the way they hold your flex payment if it's the last one due to a delay. I have had my 1/6 Phasmas on hold now this so if the come together it's both plus anything else I have. What good is flex pay if they nail you for 3-4 items at once. Idiot way to do it.

What a frakin shocker! The dreaded but expected mail we all just got is no shock to most. While I expected it and confirmed it weeks ago with Sideshow it makes me no happier.

Why do they just not put a date 2 months after the one they decide on. It's so normal to get delays I'm just flabbergasted they still put them wrong each time. They really should add 2-3 months to it from the start.

Like right now go change Voltrons release date. When even customer service chuckles at these early inquiries into the inevitable delay you really know it's normal and we all know.

One bigger issue I have is the way they hold your flex payment if it's the last one due to a delay. I have had my 1/6 Phasmas on hold now this so if the come together it's both plus anything else I have. What good is flex pay if they nail you for 3-4 items at once. Idiot way to do it.

Not surprised either. I'm still hoping we get it before Q1 2017. Lol

Just PO'd. I've been teetering on this for a while. Hopefully it'll still ship next month...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I was bummed when I opened this delay email tonight. I was hoping it was the "2 week notice" email. Instead it was the "2 month - maybe" email. :slap.

Agreed. I was hoping for a little more info in the sideshow live event. They just replayed the figures sideshow website video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delays are normal in this hobby, why are people surprised? Especially given the changes this one has been through, it will look better for the delays...

Delays are normal in this hobby, why are people surprised? Especially given the changes this one has been through, it will look better for the delays...

I can give you that but it is still disappointing.

This statue from the video's looks insane, think sideshow have done everything possible with this piece, not only does the chest and belt light up, even the light sabers and the base light up, they have not missed a beat. Hopefully I can get this piece next year, since there is a few statues I got to get first before Vader. I remember at the time people going crazy if this piece does not lightup, now it does. The only downside to the piece? if there are any faults with the lightup features, hopefully there are not.

This statue from the video's looks insane, think sideshow have done everything possible with this piece, not only does the chest and belt light up, even the light sabers and the base light up, they have not missed a beat. Hopefully I can get this piece next year, since there is a few statues I got to get first before Vader. I remember at the time people going crazy if this piece does not lightup, now it does. The only downside to the piece? if there are any faults with the lightup features, hopefully there are not.

Let us hope that will be for the best.

I received a Sideshow Gift Card for Father's Day and combined it with a 5% off promo code to pre-order the Dark Lord today. This will be my first Star Wars PF and this looks like a good piece to start with...

That's pretty cool man. I hope I get a notification soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I received a Sideshow Gift Card for Father's Day and combined it with a 5% off promo code to pre-order the Dark Lord today. This will be my first Star Wars PF and this looks like a good piece to start with...

You won't be disappointed sir. Way to start your collection!

Back