Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I won't be getting this Vader for the same reason I didn't get Fett, head position. Fett is looking down and now this Vader is looking straight up at the sky to see where the Death Star went. Hopefully this looks better with in hand pics.

You do realize that for both statues the head position can be adjusted right? Both heads are articulated.

Yeah....

ozND8HA.jpg

I just got mine and the head is ok. It wasn't looking up unless I make it look up. There is a hidden feature they did not show. It actually can walk down the stairs and around the room. I just had some tea and crumpets with Vader. My tea got cold so he let me heat it up with his saber, like 3 seconds and it was hot. Lol just imagine.

Are you insane?

Looks like I won't be getting this Vader for the same reason I didn't get Fett, head position. Fett is looking down and now this Vader is looking straight up at the sky to see where the Death Star went. Hopefully this looks better with in hand pics.

I think the Fett looking down makes much more sense than Vader looking up. Fett is overhead stalking his prey. Vader shouldn't be looking up to anyone. If he didn't the "high ground" lesson from Obi-Wan, well... :)

No one knows, everyone is speculating based on the Live SS video that featured him.

Yeah, exactly. I would be surprised if the head does not flex further down. I think the statue was not staged properly. In all of the comic con vids I've seen, Vader's head is not looking up like that. Also, when you watch the video you can clearly see space between the neck and torso.

I'm guessing it's going to be same as the Boba Fett PF head: PVC(ooh all the anti-PVC people start freaking out) and angle adjustable. :)

You do realize that for both statues the head position can be adjusted right? Both heads are articulated.

Yeah, but the Fett still looks like it is looking down when displayed on a shelf and the Vader head still looked up when moved. Doesn't change my perception much.

Yeah, exactly. I would be surprised if the head does not flex further down. I think the statue was not staged properly. In all of the comic con vids I've seen, Vader's head is not looking up like that. Also, when you watch the video you can clearly see space between the neck and torso.

I'm guessing it's going to be same as the Boba Fett PF head: PVC(ooh all the anti-PVC people start freaking out) and angle adjustable. :)

I think Vader is only going to be side to side.

I get what you are saying but you are missing out on the Fett PF... I had the original and the Mythos... This is the best IMO.

Plus they look great here.

300093-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-016.jpg

I get what you are saying but you are missing out on the Fett PF... I had the original and the Mythos... This is the best IMO.

Yeah, I think that is the best angle for Vader. There, or slightly more rotated clockwise where the saber hilt is a more hidden. I don't like a lot of the other ones.

Yea there is no way I can miss out on this piece, fett and vader will look so iconic together. I have not got any star wars statues, so this is perfect. With the lightup features on vader, it would be a shame not to own these 2

cant believe I would say that... but I think I will sell my SSC boba and keep only the HT Boba.. its just better looking in person.; Vader.. I wont buy as it looks now.. I just can not handle the pose :( Still hoping for HT ... that would be 2:0 for HT and I am a huge fan of Sideshows Star Wars statues

Yeah, I think that is the best angle for Vader. There, or slightly more rotated clockwise where the saber hilt is a more hidden. I don't like a lot of the other ones.

Agreed about the angle. I think this piece has only one good position.

Back