Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get what you are saying but you are missing out on the Fett PF... I had the original and the Mythos... This is the best IMO.

Plus they look great here.

300093-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-016.jpg

I love this image! They look amazing like that!

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and PO this PF today. Usually I don't care much for the PF's. I've had the first Boba Fett and Storm Trooper in my collection. I really enjoyed the Stormy. But Fett, not so much. This Vader looks very nice and, I can't wait to add him to my collection.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and PO this PF today. Usually I don't care much for the PF's. I've had the first Boba Fett and Storm Trooper in my collection. I really enjoyed the Stormy. But Fett, not so much. This Vader looks very nice and, I can't wait to add him to my collection.

I PO'd a few weeks ago. I am really looking forward to this one. He will be the centerpiece of my new shelves. I love the upcoming SS Star Wars PF's.

Any flex pay updates from those that have this on PO? Sideshow still has this scheduled for release Jun-July 2016. Seems doubtful to me.

July will be the month according to SS CSD, can't wait to pair these two along my Mythos and GG busts...They will look amazing!!! :yess:

After receiving 3PO and R2 last week then reading this thread, I decided to pull the trigger on this yesterday. I need to stay out of here. I don't need help feeding the disease and y'all are a bunch of enablers.

After receiving 3PO and R2 last week then reading this thread, I decided to pull the trigger on this yesterday. I need to stay out of here. I don't need help feeding the disease and y'all are a bunch of enablers.

this forum is evil for sure :p

Just received the email that this is being pushed to July-August. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back