Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to an unmasked 2nd portrait...
I'm not sure it would fit this pose.

I would definitely like to see some extra features, like a swappable left arm in a force push or force choke gesture. Maybe a swappable right hand with lightsaber hilt only (no light) would be nice too.

Count me in for this one! :clap

The artwork kind of looks like a Darth Vader version of Sock 'Em Robots, Also I'm pretty sure Vader never wore a tunic...

I can see a record ES coming here ;) Looks awesome though, I have no Vader in my home currently, I think this will be changing that...

Yeah ES will be large. Bring it.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if CBG suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced.

By the way Chin hope ya had as good a time at your local OT marathon as I did at mine! Great day and a new, hopefully improved Vader PF to top it off.

The artwork kind of looks like a Darth Vader version of Sock 'Em Robots, Also I'm pretty sure Vader never wore a tunic...

Actually, he did. Vader wore an inner cape that was largely hidden by his outer one. Now this inner robe usually draped down to his feet, except when the suit was worn by the stunt actor where the cape and inner robe were much shorter. So he wouldn't trip.

Good plan, I almost got the mythos but I held off, assuming this turns out as good as we all hope I'm glad I did now...

I never did get the Mythos one. If this one is great. I'm in. Especially if we get cloth, switch out hands, lit and unlit saber. Saber would be the big seller for me. Okay basically I want a PF of the 1/6 scale SS has now.

Never thought I would be saying this, but I prefer this newer Vader as opposed to the newer Fett. This one I will definitely get to go with my ANH PF.

I don't curently have a Vader in my collection and have been wanting to get one. I almost pulled the trigger on the mythos vader but now i am glad i didnt because i prefer 1/4 scale. I have a feeling the force will be strong with this one and it will turn out most impressive. Will be a day 1 PO for me!

Back