Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just an art work.. the statue itself should look different. . Still don't get why rotj and not esb. . Ssc always find a way to **** things up. . Everybody wanted esb

Looks good not great... that chest box looks HUGE. I think I'll stick with the Mythos one.

This is just an art work.. the statue itself should look different. . Still don't get why rotj and not esb. . Ssc always find a way to **** things up. . Everybody wanted esb

Everybody should calm their **** down. Its only one drawing FFS.

Oh wait, I forgot this is SSF. Carry on with your bashing.

Finally! I can get my hands on a vader PF! i dont want to judge this early. I remembered the first preview pics of savage which was not that awesome, but it turned out great in the full reveal. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second the idea of an unmasked COH with this one. Although this won't replace my Mythos Vader, I do love the concept art. Just grabbed the new Saruman PF so don't think I'll be able to get this one unless the price is decent. *fingers crossed*

I second the idea of an unmasked COH with this one. Although this won't replace my Mythos Vader, I do love the concept art. Just grabbed the new Saruman PF so don't think I'll be able to get this one unless the price is decent. *fingers crossed*

A swap out unmasked head does sound cool. I don't have the Mythos Vader yet, but I do love that one a lot. Its the most unique Vader statue I've ever seen. I'm going to have to decide between this PF or the Mythos though as I don't have room or funds for both. I already have a Mythos Maul that I could display alongside Mythos Vader. What would you guys do?

A swap out unmasked head does sound cool. I don't have the Mythos Vader yet, but I do love that one a lot. Its the most unique Vader statue I've ever seen. I'm going to have to decide between this PF or the Mythos though as I don't have room or funds for both. I already have a Mythos Maul that I could display alongside Mythos Vader. What would you guys do?

That's why I am sticking to the Mythos. This new PF could look fantastic but its the same Vader we have received 100x all ready.

When it comes to collecting I find life easier when I stick to one line of products.

I tried that but failed miserably once I realized I had to have certain pieces from different lines from different companies.

That's why I am sticking to the Mythos. This new PF could look fantastic but its the same Vader we have received 100x all ready.

This Vader could look like a lot of other ones, but I don't have the original Vader PF, or any quarter scale Vader for that matter. Actually I don't have any high end Vader collectible yet. I really love the Mythos but I do wish it had a light up feature, which I know this one will have.

First thing I thought about when hearing about the new Vader was that at last it won't have the old technology light up Lightsaber like we recieved with the original PF....now we can get that new bright red light that Vader deserves :yess:

I love that pose. It shows strength with the shoulders drawn back, clenched fist, lightsaber is on, and head is up looking onwards.

He does appear to be walking down some steps as others have pointed out.
Perhaps this is in reference to the duel with Luke:

Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356372-1050-656.jpg

I really hope we have the option to drape his cape over the shoulder pauldrons/armor because he is seen in the movie that way as well.

Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356291-1050-656.jpg

Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356298-1050-656.jpg

Back