Premium Format Darth Vader Rogue One Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better then the Opera Vader.. but IS will keep its crown for a long time..

Why not something new Sideshow... I dont get it.. You still have Vader PF rotting in your warehouse...

You know why because Iron Vader tore theirs apart and I feel they need to compete with it, but now coming up even worse lol.

really hope we get a surprise over the weekend

this is a pathetic SW showing if Vader is their only new piece to show off.

They should add the red colour to his helmet's eyes, since that was the early colour on the helmet.

Not bad, I like the pose more than their last opera singer Vader PF, but it might be because of inspiration after the old ROTS Kotobukiya statue. His saber might take a lot of display space as well. Still there are other characters they could have made instead of another Vader. And Iron Studios remains the best Vader so far.

Saw this on FB... can’t unsee!!!
21c6d49f7603f2bac6e72ec57887b07e.png

Looks great to me and I'm seriously considering getting this one even though I have the last PF (which is probably my favorite piece in my collection). I like having multiple statues/figures of the same character so maybe i'm in the minority?

Looks great to me and I'm seriously considering getting this one even though I have the last PF (which is probably my favorite piece in my collection). I like having multiple statues/figures of the same character so maybe i'm in the minority?

Same..If I'm into a character I like having different versions it makes foir a cool display. Seeing this in person at the SS booth ..it has a great presence .Very cool sculpt.

If I didn't already have the IS Vader I would PO the Hot Toys 1/4 in a second. Hell, I still might get it.

Im considering this guy myself with having the IS .. the HT Vader looks phenomenal ..and that Shaw portrait... and the reveal helmet...

I'm kinda surprised this is a Kucharek Bros piece, I would have hoped for a bit more. It does look like the base is nicely detailed though.
3cc8ec673aa51bf7aae71b469145a7dc.jpg

I'm kinda surprised this is a Kucharek Bros piece, I would have hoped for a bit more. It does look like the base is nicely detailed though.

Its awesome in person at the show...looks great in the videos from the show I have seen also.

This is from their Instagram also...Looks great!
vvad.jpg

Yeah, there’s the odd angle but when viewing it head on with the hand reaching out it looks mean! Wasn’t impressed on the first reveal photo but with more videos and photos I see, it’s looking very impressive.

Back