Premium Format Darth Vader Rogue One Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe not untouchable, somebody could potentially better it. But Sideshow certainly haven't with this one. It's pretty bad, I'm not sure what their thought process was with this one.

Predator 2 Movie is pretty bad too, but u like it :pfft:

Dang this is some fun. I'm bored as hell at work. Definitely seems like Vader is throwing a pass posed this way. IS Vader is still king.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Predator 2 Movie is pretty bad too, but u like it :pfft:

Of course, take every post on here as subjective opinion. Whether it be me or anybody else. I'd argue that a good statue doesn't need to be a character from a good movie, the Wolf Predator is a great example of this. His movie is awful, but the character is cool. Vader is different, I love Vader and like every single movie he has featured in, I just don't like this statue in terms of concept, execution or price. But that's just my opinion on it and presumably my opinion won't affect yours. So by all means buy it and enjoy it. I'll see you in the next thread for the new Sideshow Vader, it shouldn't be too long and they might even nail the next one. It's be a first for them in terms of PF's.

Back