Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious if anyone knows how Sideshow releases numbers to the customers. By that I mean What determines (if anything) who gets low edition numbers? People who order first? or is it just random? I ordered my Vader on day one pretty early & received #239 out of 300. In the past I have ordered items early & received numbers in the teens or lower. I'm not complaining, just curious if there is, or is not a rhyme or reason to how they send us our #s:confused:

I'm curious if anyone knows how Sideshow releases numbers to the customers. By that I mean What determines (if anything) who gets low edition numbers? People who order first? or is it just random? I ordered my Vader on day one pretty early & received #239 out of 300. In the past I have ordered items early & received numbers in the teens or lower. I'm not complaining, just curious if there is, or is not a rhyme or reason to how they send us our #s:confused:

nope it's random.

boxes on shelves in warehouse, SS warehouse worker grabs a box and they stick a shipping label on it and send it out.

wow.. what a pain to un pack.. BUT IMPRESSIVE!!! the unfinished parts on the face threw me off for a bit thinking mine was incomplete! :lol

just got mine... what a pain to unpack the helmet.. did anyone got a long bar with shape of a letter "F" in both ends and wrapped in ceram-wrapp? what is the purpose of this?:confused:

Last edited:
so is there suppose to be unfished parts on the face (not shiny) ???? Now I'm worried.

Yes, even though the effect doesn't really show in the films, the prop helmets mixed gunmetal grey and black areas to help the details of his face mask show up in the final picture. Numerous products replicate the effect including Sideshow's 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures.

Yes, even though the effect doesn't really show in the films, the prop helmets mixed gunmetal grey and black areas to help the details of his face mask show up in the final picture. Numerous products replicate the effect including Sideshow's 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures.

I wish the Vader PF had the asymetrical paint (not to mention the black tusk) there was a LOOOOOOOONG thread when it was first released. :horror

I am sure Dave wishes to forget that one. :lol :monkey3

Back