Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have eye issues, how far off is the "lazy eye"? Mine has a bit of a lazy eye and I think it is a bit odd, but the overall head paint app is outstanding.

Was it a hassle to arrange a replacement with Sideshow due to lazy eyes?

For those who have eye issues, how far off is the "lazy eye"? Mine has a bit of a lazy eye and I think it is a bit odd, but the overall head paint app is outstanding.

Was it a hassle to arrange a replacement with Sideshow due to lazy eyes?

No problem/hassle at all. I sent pics and they sent me a replacement head that was flawless...and pretty quick too! I have seen some pics posted here and most look good, however my Anakin looked like Marty Feldman! I get the feeling a lot of Anakin portrait's have lazy eye issues...hopefully that's not the case.

Just got notice my waitlist for the exclusive converted! Waitlist order placed on 2/08/2010 for those hoping for a conversion. Good Luck! :chew

Just got notice my waitlist for the exclusive converted! Waitlist order placed on 2/08/2010 for those hoping for a conversion. Good Luck! :chew

looks like those who have submitted a waitlist within feb are being converted. I think that would be the latest.

Got my replacement head in and I am thrilled! The paint apps on the new head are far superior to the original and of course no scratches.

It almost looks like my original head was missing a paint app... as the new one has a bit of a shine to him that helps give the skin tones more depth. Really glad my first head had a paint scratch or I never would have known the difference.

I'll post some comparison shots tomorrow after work, I just got off work and am out of energy :lol

Got my replacement head in and I am thrilled! The paint apps on the new head are far superior to the original and of course no scratches.

It almost looks like my original head was missing a paint app... as the new one has a bit of a shine to him that helps give the skin tones more depth. Really glad my first head had a paint scratch or I never would have known the difference.

I'll post some comparison shots tomorrow after work, I just got off work and am out of energy :lol

I noticed that on my replacement too...seems to have a better paint app. :D Congrats!

Well here's my Vaders resting place .
(sorry I'm no photographer :monkey2 )

picture.php

No I need to figure out how to make anakin look better sitting next to this giant! :lol

Someone might have modded it, it definately doesn't come that way.

I have a Vader PF & it does have the alternating paint scheme. It's not gunmetal gray then black... it's semi gloss black & gloss black. It's hard to notice, but it's there.
Unless the person I bought it from modified it... :confused:
here is a crappy pic I just took.
vaderface.jpg

... and RED lenses!? :huh First I have seen that way, my PF came straight from SS too. :dunno

... and RED lenses!? :huh First I have seen that way, my PF came straight from SS too. :dunno

7117_press04-001.jpg

Here is a pic directly from the sideshow images that i "zoomed" in on. You can see the line where it goes from black to gray on the bridge of his nose.
As for the red lenses... I had the flash on & they do have a tint of red to them, but the brightness of the flash emphasizes it.

Are you sure yours is not the same way?? Now I'm realllllly curious about this!:google

Back