Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woke up this morning.. ran to my display to make sure vader was ok and still there.. man this thing is freaking huge! way bigger then the IM bust and almost makes my collection lopsided! :lol good thing he's on the bottom shelf.

got my replacement Anakin head today...perfect! Now I have to send the Marty Feldman head back. Vader is now complete. No googly eyes and the paint app is slightly more flesh colored than the first one. :chew

got my replacement Anakin head today...perfect! Now I have to send the Marty Feldman head back. Vader is now complete. No googly eyes and the paint app is slightly more flesh colored than the first one. :chew

what was your reason to have it replaced? any pics of the eyes. Mine are a little off.

The left eye was way off compared to the product photos and some of the other busts of members that have posted photos. I will try to post some pics before I send it back.

you guy's have the same eye problem uh! I thought mine is the only one with the iris issue

How did you send back yours for the replacement? I submitted the exchange request form, sent the pics to show them as well. Also my mask is a little warpped. it wabbles a little when sits on top the lower part of the mask. I asked for the replacement for the mask as well.

Maybe this has been answered already,how do you polish the helmet of this thing?
Did you use the cloth that SSC sent?
Any recommendations?

How did you send back yours for the replacement? I submitted the exchange request form, sent the pics to show them as well. Also my mask is a little warpped. it wabbles a little when sits on top the lower part of the mask. I asked for the replacement for the mask as well.

i think it's a common issue. mine as the same thing and i've heard a few board members with the same issue.

I am using the box that they sent my replacement head in. It came to me wrapped and nicely protected.

I think it took a few days to process my request and then a few more before I got a shipping notice. I think the main issue is just having to wait for the replacements to be on hand.

Yeah i'm sure they will get it sorted in the next few days just bummed about not being able to get it on display.

I am using the box that they sent my replacement head in. It came to me wrapped and nicely protected.

COOL!!! at least know I know that I will be getting the replacement one before I ship out mine. Hopefully it is thje same case for my mask. Man it is a $1300 bust, not the GG $50 ones. better make it right! Thanks for the info

I sold all of my GG mini busts for this one. ONE BUST REPLACES ALL, ONE BUST RULES ALL!

COOL!!! at least know I know that I will be getting the replacement one before I ship out mine. Hopefully it is thje same case for my mask. Man it is a $1300 bust, not the GG $50 ones. better make it right! Thanks for the info

Absolutely...if you pay almost $1400 for a bust it can't have googley eyes! :google Hopefully you get a good replacement. I give props to Sideshow for making it right. There customer service is second to none!

Back