Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As mentioned before those pictures are taken by DeathtoToasters from statueforum.com

the sculpt is awesome....

af7a62be.jpg

dc65e557.jpg

Congrats! Could you see if it is possible to put the mask over the face even though SS says to take it out? Obviously I don't want you to force it if it's clearly impossible, but just to see if you can.

Oh and post pics!!!

DeathtoToasters on SF confirmed will not fit

Anyone think the production Anakin looks kinder than the proto? The proto seemed a bit more stern (maybe eye placement).

Either way, the bust still looks phenomenal :rock

Anyone think the production Anakin looks kinder than the proto? The proto seemed a bit more stern (maybe eye placement).

I would agree, they seem to be painted with darkness over the white areas and particularly under the upper eyelid area, made it look much more intense, I liked it before, even happier now.

183.jpg

IMG_0651.JPG

IMG_0661.JPG

sdcc2009_sideshow_main.jpg

Congrats to those who are adding this to their collection....truly an amazing piece!!! :banana:banana:banana:banana

Why didn't I order this?!?!? Ugh... :banghead

The Bust looks amazing :rock in every detail (sculpting, face, everything!) :chew

But it's a pity the mask doesn't fit to the face :banghead

Is it worth spending $1,000 in it? :confused:

I don't think so :nono

Maybe, maybe not... SW items (especially recently) seem to drop in value more often than rise.

Luckily I just want the piece... so even if it drops in value I'm still happy just to have it.

Yup, this is definitely a "sell only in extreme circumstances" piece, definitely would be one of the last I'd ever part with.

1k is gonna seem like a bargain compaired to what this will be going for two years from now!

Yeah, I really doubt that personally. Generally speaking, Sideshow Star Wars stuff never shoots up in value like some of the Marvel or even Aliens stuff has. You can get most of it for under retail. One exception is the Darth Maul life sized bust, but the problem is that the price on Vader is already so high to begin with that I don't see it doubling or tripling like it did with Maul.

Still, I also don't think that it'll be a Bossk-type situation where Sideshow is literally giving them away. Vader will always be popular and this is well done overall.

Hi guys. I made a desktop for you to use until you get yours in the mail. It is not the best but better then nothing I suppose. I hope someone enjoys it anywho. Its a high res so anyone can use it, just re-size it to your liking.

If too dark you can resize it.

Click on it and hit the zoom button for full size.

Last edited:
Those of you getting your notices are these for the regular? I ordered mine at Con, and haven't gotten one yet ...

:dunno

Back