Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here and I will never have the EX since they closed the stupid WL... :banghead

I WILL NOT HAVE a REG, that is FAIL and I don't FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this time, no Vader = FAIL.

Wonder if I'll have enough warning to be able to take the day off for Vader's arrival? Half the time stuff arrives on Thursday night when I have to work super late :lol

It would be awesome to pick Vader up first thing in the morning and spend the day together :love

Don't forget to take the phone off the hook. :naughty

Yeah, let's start taking bets on how many months after these have shipped to folks here at Freaks that it takse Ski to cave an order a regular anyway. Let us not forget the Maul grail hunt, spare yourself the pain, get it now while it's at retail cost and easy to find.

Yeah, let's start taking bets on how many months after these have shipped to folks here at Freaks that it takse Ski to cave an order a regular anyway. Let us not forget the Maul grail hunt, spare yourself the pain, get it now while it's at retail cost and easy to find.

:lecture :lecture

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eUwmiGigDh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eUwmiGigDh4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AWESOME:..............

d93d70f2-1.jpg

5f66d19a.jpg

326c649c.jpg

8d3561d7.jpg

ddd097ee.jpg

c895c9bd.jpg

dc65e557.jpg

bbe63294.jpg

af7a62be.jpg

31bd5874.jpg

Cool, those are the pics of DeathtoToasters from Statue Forum. This bust looks awesome. Even if I get a custom stand I'm going to display this with helmet on, looks more impressive than any other bust.

#55 arrived today.... and it is glorious :)

Congrats! Could you see if it is possible to put the mask over the face even though SS says to take it out? Obviously I don't want you to force it if it's clearly impossible, but just to see if you can.

Oh and post pics!!!

Congrats! Could you see if it is possible to put the mask over the face even though SS says to take it out? Obviously I don't want you to force it if it's clearly impossible, but just to see if you can.

Oh and post pics!!!

:lol:lol:lol "I" would definitely NOT DO THIS>...... :rotfl

Back