Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those of you getting your notices are these for the regular? I ordered mine at Con, and haven't gotten one yet ...

:dunno

You shouldn't if you're for the Ex., processing doesn't start for like 2 more weeks, only regulars shipping right now.

Got my notice. Mine is an EX.

15 days.

Maybe they will split the shipments between EX and Non-EX. Don't want to play favorites...

Yep my notice is for an Exclusive as well. That would suck if you ordered at the con, yet got put in the 2nd batch.

I'm probably going to get the EX in the last batch. I only converted off the waitlist a month ago and if they are shipping in sequence of orders placed it will take a while. I will be jealous of you guys!

I'm probably going to get the EX in the last batch. I only converted off the waitlist a month ago and if they are shipping in sequence of orders placed it will take a while. I will be jealous of you guys!

when did you get on the waitlist?

Well I am hoping for alot of cancellations because I put myself on the waitlist at the begining of the month and I already got the cancel letter. wOOtwOOt did you get the email about them cancelling your waitlist item? Just wondering

Well I am hoping for alot of cancellations because I put myself on the waitlist at the begining of the month and I already got the cancel letter. wOOtwOOt did you get the email about them cancelling your waitlist item? Just wondering

nope i haven't received a notice yet. you placed your order the beginning of this month?

Do you guys think there is any chance of SS offering a stand for the bust on its own??
It seems like a really useful component.

Do you guys think there is any chance of SS offering a stand for the bust on its own??
It seems like a really useful component.

No chance, they've made a stand and Exclusive item, if they put out a separate base for Regular people, it'd piss off those paying extra for the Exclusive.

No chance, they've made a stand and Exclusive item, if they put out a separate base for Regular people, it'd piss off those paying extra for the Exclusive.

basically having the ex would be useless (not really) just defeats the purpose of getting the EX. your going to have to wait until someone/company makes one.

Back