Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I can't believe they haven't done this yet...

Wouldn't bet on it, most people are already turned off by the 2k price, especially given the un"limited" nature of these. Obi has currently sold about zero pieces it seems. I suspect SS will keep even Vader at the set price. I hope so anyway.
Obi probably has more to do with the fact that the face sculpt is awful compared to what was teased before. Which is sad, I heard on FB that the original guy quit and went to Neca

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

edit: sorry guys, my wife got a hold of my ipad and was decided to post since i was viewing this thread...she was trolling and was making fun of me...i wish i saw this, was very upset SS didn't display it. Sorry for the false alarm tease!

Last edited:
I don't think you can really do a dynamic pose for a 1:2 statue, especially when that character is the size of Vader.

I imagine that the pose will fit with the original trilogy impression of Vader. A more still and composed character, and not a young and vigorous Anakin. In that way it would communicate the first impression we had of the character.

I don't think you can really do a dynamic pose for a 1:2 statue, especially when that character is the size of Vader.
400086-doctor-doom-004.jpg

That's pretty much the more dynamic you can get with that size! :p

I imagine that the pose will fit with the original trilogy impression of Vader. A more still and composed character, and not a young and vigorous Anakin. In that way it would communicate the first impression we had of the character.

Agree. I'd rather have a menacing vader who doesn't need any action pose to impose himself.

Back