Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pics Cent! That is a big difference in brightness between the newer sabers and the older ones. Mine will be displayed off mostly so it won't matter much. I'm hoping for some news on the next Star wars PF's we'll be able to pre-order, I believe I am sticking with Jedi & Sith for my collection.

You sound like me. :)
I've decided to stick to only Jedi and Sith PF's.
I will, of course, make an exception to anything super cool.
I just don't have the space anymore.

Thanks Centurion. Yes I am in touch MYC & once I get Talon & check her over & am satisfied I will be ordering the custom cloak from MYC. Can anyone tell me how bright her saber is compared to Malgus & Shaak Tii? Thanks

You won't regret it! I order both Talon and general grievous custom capes from michael ( came in this week). They both look awesome!

there you go buddy :

new_darth_talon_cloak_collage_zps6259536f.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_02_zps746dc729.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_01_zpsce6ca69a.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_03_zps289ee7f2.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_05_zps4280d042.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_04_zpsabe2c2ea.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_06_zps85597631.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_08_zpsfece8d95.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has Darth Talon PF for sale? I've been looking like crazy for her (ebay prices are a bit too high for me at the moment) and just can't seem to find her. Was hoping I might try here.

I was wondering if anyone has Darth Talon PF for sale? I've been looking like crazy for her (ebay prices are a bit too high for me at the moment) and just can't seem to find her. Was hoping I might try here.

Welcome to the board. Talon is quite popular and you won't find her for cheaper very easy. I'd keep your eyes on eBay, once in a great while I've seen a few go for a little cheaper than $900. Either way you slice it, this one is gonna cost you. Remember, part of the fun is in the hunt.

Welcome to the board. Talon is quite popular and you won't find her for cheaper very easy. I'd keep your eyes on eBay, once in a great while I've seen a few go for a little cheaper than $900. Either way you slice it, this one is gonna cost you. Remember, part of the fun is in the hunt.

Thanks. Yes, I've been looking for quite sometime for her and I know its going to cost a pretty penny. But I'm also not trying to pay ebay prices either.

I too am trying to jump on the Talon train this year... not atm so it's too big of a chunk. But sometimes this year.

What price do you think you're going to find for Darth Talon outside of eBay?

I am going to hold off on her until we find out if she is cannon. I'd change my sig to acknowledge that but I can't figure out how to on the new site

Talon arrived & I really think she's a kick-*** piece. Got to order that custom cloak from myc when I get paid. As far as buying one, just keep your eyes open on ebay as I was lucky to score mine for $650 shipped about 2 weeks ago. Now the wait for a new Jedi or Sith PF..... I wouldn't mind adding the previously released Darth Maul PF to my collection or the upcoming Savage Opress.

Talon arrived & I really think she's a kick-*** piece. Got to order that custom cloak from myc when I get paid. As far as buying one, just keep your eyes open on ebay as I was lucky to score mine for $650 shipped about 2 weeks ago. Now the wait for a new Jedi or Sith PF..... I wouldn't mind adding the previously released Darth Maul PF to my collection or the upcoming Savage Opress.

$650 is a steal for her. I've been checking ebay almost every day and all I see are ones for $1000+. Congrats for getting her at that price.

Back