Premium Format Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They lost their chance. New movie will hit and that hype will kick in. Once we have a better villain than Maul, he will be forgotten

This has 2018 written all over it! :lol

They lost their chance. New movie will hit and that hype will kick in. Once we have a better villain than Maul, he will be forgotten

Completely agree. One more missed opportunity to add to the list!

I predict that we will never see this. Along with the Jango Fett PF, unfortunately...
I've already moved on. I'm going to save my precious shelf space for a 1/4 Kylo Ren and possibly a 1/4 Captain Phasma. The poses better not suck though. :)

I've already moved on. I'm going to save my precious shelf space for a 1/4 Kylo Ren and possibly a 1/4 Captain Phasma. The poses better not suck though. :)

im with you somehow.. not interested in this ... also my interest in Jango diminishes tbh... Sandtrooper is to classy ...so Im in for that one.. but everything else lets me cold...if SSC had them released a couple months back...different story

.. KYLO now please

im with you somehow.. not interested in this ... also my interest in Jango diminishes tbh... Sandtrooper is to classy ...so Im in for that one.. but everything else lets me cold...if SSC had them released a couple months back...different story

.. KYLO now please

To heck with Kylo, I want a Royal Guard... (now, please) ;)

.. KYLO now please

:yess: :hi5:

Always wanted a Royal Guard or two to pair with my Emperor. Hopefully, Hot Toys will make one.

tumblr_inline_n9lzhl1Htu1soro98.gif

So having seen how much flak the 1/6 SS Maul is getting on the other thread (with regards to pricing in particular), I wonder how much this will cost. Don't really fancy the direction that SS is taking, esp with their qc being sub-par. Really want a maul in my collection though, so very very undecided on how this one will turn out for me.

Back