Premium Format Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I hope the don't do spider legs, but that's probably why they didn't show his lower body in this development photo. Who know though. Anyone recognize the bracers?

I hope it's the spider version of Maul... that's money saved in my wallet. :lol

I hope it's the spider version of Maul... that's money saved in my wallet. :lol

Lol. Me too then. But I do need a piece to start my Star Wars collection. If this is on point, it will be maul or savage blessing my shelves with their presence.

Lol. Me too then. But I do need a piece to start my Star Wars collection. If this is on point, it will be maul or savage blessing my shelves with their presence.

Let's wait and see the full reveal of this thing first. Can't go wrong with Savage either though. I like that one a lot too.

Wow, unexpected. I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure!

Hey, as long as they're redoing characters, let's get a new Asajj. You know...with better clothes and the canonical species/look.

Really would love to see some new characters though...

I'm a comics guy. Still waiting for stars wars comics that feature lots of Jedi and Sith.

Although I like the books from the new canon nothings really gripped me so far. I'm hoping aftermath will be good though. Bit confused with this maul though as I cant really tell what it's from. I'd say clone wars look but gauntlets are too different plus has double blade which isn't in CW

New canonical asajj is the worst and Dark Disciple makes me want to stick needles in Dave Filoni's eyes.

Now that they added Vos to the mix there is only a few more "Republic" characters for them to ruin.

If you want to do new stories come up with your own characters. Don't take the names of others and completely change them in every way. The whole Clone Wars project is just a bastardization of better stories and characters.

So if Sideshow could ignore it and start working on characters from the films they haven't done like someone above said (Starting with Mace Windu or Ewan's Obi-wan) that would be great.

Back