Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Anyone? Trying to figure out why one minute it works nest it doesn’t.

Lame forum. Let me show what I have. Ooooh look at me. I’m a fat guy that likes cats and dolls.

Can someone confirm the power supply (label amps in and amps out). AND WHICH SABER IS FRONT AND WHICH IS BACK!? I moved mine and now it won’t light up. Damn it.

I've put front in the back and vice versa all combinations work. I display it only with the front half saber portion, because i didn't get an EX and it works just fine.

Lame forum. Let me show what I have. Ooooh look at me. I’m a fat guy that likes cats and dolls.
SpotlessUltimateAchillestang.jpg

LOL. So anyone have their sabers stop working and find a solution? I have contacted Sideshow. Maybe they will help me out. Working one day. Not the next.

LOL. So anyone have their sabers stop working and find a solution? I have contacted Sideshow. Maybe they will help me out. Working one day. Not the next.

Had multiple issues with mine, but the sabers don't know which is front and which is back so that is not the problem, its got to be a connection or power supply. The EX hand seems to work better for me than the regular. My reg hand had a bad connection to the arm and caused one problem, 3 replacements later the base/boot connection is also having issues. It needed cleaned and still flickers if I even brush against him much but otherwise fine. I am probably going to send it back though, it bugs me enough it's all I think about when I look at it now.

Mine worked fine for a while then a few weeks ago the saber would light up for 10 mins, then go out half way and then a few days ago stopped working all together. Called Sideshow but they said out of stock wait for email from support for possible replacement parts but still waiting. Still a great statue but the light up feature probably added more money to the price than what it was worth and I only had mine lit for maybe 10 hours total at the most.

Mine worked fine for a while then a few weeks ago the saber would light up for 10 mins, then go out half way and then a few days ago stopped working all together. Called Sideshow but they said out of stock wait for email from support for possible replacement parts but still waiting. Still a great statue but the light up feature probably added more money to the price than what it was worth and I only had mine lit for maybe 10 hours total at the most.

Which is why they need to spend a few extra dollars and have higher quality electronics in the first place or sell replacement parts for a few years at least. Light up feature is mandatory on these IMO.

I’m waiting to here back from Sideshow. Even if they offer return not sure I will because I like it so much.

Got Maul yesterday! Only issue I had was his back leg doesn’t completely touch the base. Other than that he fits well with my IS Vader and Kylo PF.

2164956E-3FD6-45F5-9F0B-970AF057E02A.jpg
D89A1E1C-84AD-41A4-B770-0C0D5363EA54.jpg

I have the exact same issue with mine but the gap isn't as pronounced. I was fine with it though, it's not something you really notice at a normal angle.

Nice pic btw, captures that PF perfectly.

Feel so bummed.... went to light up the guy today and guess what nothing nada... the provided power lead works but something has failed inside.
I’ve raised a ticket but no idea what’s going to happen. My first PF and the feature that helped sell him,now dead 😔.

The electronics on these things are so ancient.
Sorry to hear but I can say with confidence that there are a lot statues that will have lights that will fail sooner or later.

Mine went dead also.....waiting for a replacement. It is so sad as this light up feature is the only one I ever use (don't use any on IS Vader) and it's only a matter of time before they all fail. I had to destroy an old base due to a bad switch and trust me, the board is a total POS. And you have to totally destroy the base to get to the board. They should make these serviceable. But with this one you have the power plug, then a cheap board in the base. Wiring from it to the plug for his foot. Wiring from his foot up to a plug in his hand. Then TWO extremely fragile sabers. Just too many points of failure. This one I would have actually been happy with with replaceable batteries in the saber hand. Less to fail.

Have to agree to many places of failure. Glad you got a replacement base. Gives me some hope of getting some sort of replacement

Well sideshow responded and advised replacement parts are exhausted. But they did not specify what. Did some of my own testing with the volt meter and looks like the sabres have gone pop.
Gone back with that and hoping they have replacement parts.

This still shows waitlist... I'm assuming it's not going to convert but has anyone got one recently from the waitlist?

Back