Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think this is the primary reason SS offered the battled damaged saber as the EX

Of all who have this figure, any chance Maul will fit in the Detolf display with the damage saber or only half saber? If so, does anyone have pictures, much appreciated!!

Do the saber hands lock into the arms? Mine fits firmly but I’m concerned that over time the hand could fall out of the arm which I’m sure would result in a broken saber. Anyone else have concerns with how tightly the hands fit?

Do the saber hands lock into the arms? Mine fits firmly but I’m concerned that over time the hand could fall out of the arm which I’m sure would result in a broken saber. Anyone else have concerns with how tightly the hands fit?

My hand already drops once. Glad that the saber still work but yeah, the hand fits very bad at mine too.

I love this Maul but the light up was a dud. Mine randomly died about a month and half after getting, paid to get the replacement shipped (both ways, bout $130 total) and it showed up, only lights up half way usually and randomly turns off. They said it was past the initial warranty and not covered (even tho it was a replacement). Offered me a $50 credit to keep as is or return for refund minus shipping. Kept it obviously as I've already spent almost 200 in shipping for the damn thing, but I'm not buying anything for a light up feature from them again till they start using better parts. Only bad experience I've had with the customer service from them tho, usually they are excellent to deal with. Oh well.

I love this Maul but the light up was a dud. Mine randomly died about a month and half after getting, paid to get the replacement shipped (both ways, bout $130 total) and it showed up, only lights up half way usually and randomly turns off. They said it was past the initial warranty and not covered (even tho it was a replacement). Offered me a $50 credit to keep as is or return for refund minus shipping. Kept it obviously as I've already spent almost 200 in shipping for the damn thing, but I'm not buying anything for a light up feature from them again till they start using better parts. Only bad experience I've had with the customer service from them tho, usually they are excellent to deal with. Oh well.

I'm sorry to hear that, my Maul still works perfectly.

Both my light up's (Maul and ROTJ Vader) still work great.

For no apparent reason the sabers on my Maul have started to fall. On the double saber each blade only lights up about 80% of the way. If left on too long they just go out completely. Worked fine for weeks so not sure what happened. Statue hasn’t even been touched. Anyone know of a way to fix? Anyone know why the failure rate on these is so high?

Finally, he sits next to my rig.
got him at a big discount at my LCS.
Graillll.

20180430_154455 (2).jpg
20180430_145829.jpg
20180430_150223.jpg
20180430_150432.jpg
20180430_150439.jpg

He looks great there. If I saw him for a discount,. I'd snap him up also as I just did with the Kylo Ren PF which I've long wanted to get.

Which LCS was it out of interest? I just noticed the football figure on your desk so I'm assuming you're in the EU?

He looks great there. If I saw him for a discount,. I'd snap him up also as I just did with the Kylo Ren PF which I've long wanted to get.

Which LCS was it out of interest? I just noticed the football figure on your desk so I'm assuming you're in the EU?

that little figure was given to me by my aunt who lives in Germany.
the LCS is here in Asia, at 15%discount. they have 3 regular sitting on their shelves, guess they want to get rid of it haha.
price converted to USD around $455.
By the way, i also got the Kylo from them. actually that box below darthmaul is actually Kylo haha.

Not sure what my chances are at this point, but I just jumped on the wait list for this. I received Kylo earlier this week and he perked my interest in Maul again after passing for so long due to he price alone.

DUNiZMh.jpg

I've had Maul on waitlist for a while now and today got a conversion email. Not sure if it's a messed up return.... Any issues I should know about or issues they may have fixed from the first batches?

I got one also and I only joined a couple of days ago. Maybe a batch of flex payments that weren't met or something.

Congrats on the conversions guys!

SS deserves a lot of flak for how they've treated SS PF's the past few years, with the price hike, awful poses and ugly heads but this Maul is a grail. He has such a presence that not many statues from SS have.

I jumped on even though I have the EX. May want another to keep MIB. No biggie if it doesn’t convert but this is a grail for sure. Congrats.

Mine has processed. I was speaking to an CS agent about it and she mentioned that these aren't actually quite in stock yet. This leads me to believe that they are receiving another batch. A small one maybe.

Back