Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From FB

a985bf0267079fb8ff43f81ae505f96a.jpg

11df664cd5ea8e81301fe1d7834fdf2a.jpg

4dac56fb4aab8759060ea2bffa413fc7.jpg

5a0d8ed5f5367196589ed65c94489439.jpg

1af70aa6349f4f6d61286967ddcfb07d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm already sold on this piece. Really gives that ominous presense of Maul.
Now just hoping it isnt more than $500

Sent from my SM-G925F

Why would anyone anywhere think the broken lightsaber makes sense whatsoever?
Doesn't that just highlight his failure?
Might as well make the EX Obi Wans foot in his face.
Make the EX a light up option and/or robe.

No LIGHT-UP LIGHTSABER AGAIN SIDESHOW!!!!! What the absolute **** are they thinking over at the ''decisions'' department.!

I like it but I much preferred the sneak that was initially previewed.

The exclusive is awful. I will grab a regular down the road when a deal pops up.

I just realized this looks a lot like the gg statue from years ago.

If this doesn't light up that's one big epic fail to me. Statue looks great, but prices have gotten ridiculous so I'm sure this will be too. No thanks without a light up saber. I'll just keep and be happy with my original one then.

For me the lack of a light up feature isn't big deal. I have literally never used the light up feature on any of my statues, and if it ever stops working then you lose quite a bit of value. That said, even if it doesn't light up I still want the saber to look good. For example, I think the translucent red on Darth Talon's saber looks fine, but the design and color of Kylo Ren's saber looks pretty bad.

I agree with inchy light up function is great but in my opinion rise price if we received statue wo light up price have to be correct + sabers must look like lightsaber. Situation with Kylo Ren is simply exclusive version or pass.

Light up saber is just an added production cost that Sideshow would just pass on to the customers. Folks complain about prices as it is.

I think the problem is that they have already passed the cost on to the customer without even adding the feature.

Light up saber is just an added production cost that Sideshow would just pass on to the customers. Folks complain about prices as it is.

Yeah but you can't simultaneously increase prices and reduce features. That is just asking for complaints.

For me, if this doesn't have a light up feature then I would like to see it cost around the same price as the new Boba Fett PF.

Back