Darth Maul PF in 20 days!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, there's a cascade of stuff shipping this month. The Sideshow warehouse employees are going to be working hard for their money this month. Adn the rest of us are going to be crying as it flits away. Now Sideshow needs to get out something else to interest me or else for hte first time in I don't know how long I won't have anything on preorder.

Vader AL said:
wasn't maul the one you had to have purchased a PF from SS in the past X months to be able to order this first. were there many exclusives left over after that initial offering? i can't remember.
Not at all. It sold through pretty quickly.

went ahead and canceled mine. i still want him just can't swing it right. plus i would like to see production shots before i get charged for him.

crap are you kidding me??? looks like this guy is gonna get canceled. sorry, but the captain comes first. i guess i'll pick one up athe end of summer.

hairlesswookiee said:
crap are you kidding me??? looks like this guy is gonna get canceled. sorry, but the captain comes first. i guess i'll pick one up athe end of summer.

cap does look pretty spectacular.

I thought this Darth Maul looks cool. Do you guys think i'll be able to pick the exclusive up at a later time at a better price?

noelleon69 said:
I thought this Darth Maul looks cool. Do you guys think i'll be able to pick the exclusive up at a later time at a better price?
Hard to say it sold out pretty quick if I remember correct.

Vader AL said:
wasn't maul the one you had to have purchased a PF from SS in the past X months to be able to order this first. were there many exclusives left over after that initial offering? i can't remember.

I think there was somewhere between 50-100 exclusives left once the public ordering opened up, it was tight because I remember feeling very fortunate to have gotten my order in.

There were some left for sale after the initial window for previous PF buyers, but they sold out within two or three minutes.

I still can't believe we are looking at only a four month window from preorder to delivery!!!

:google

tomandshell said:
There were some left for sale after the initial window for previous PF buyers, but they sold out within two or three minutes.

I still can't believe we are looking at only a four month window from preorder to delivery!!!
Maybe this is a mistake email. That has happened before.

I hope not, I am pretty excited now.

It's no mistake!! Hooray!

They have updated their site with an article about his unexpected early arrival--Flexpay customers should take note.

For those prepared its not that big a deal, but I'm sure this is gonna catch a lot of people off guard and lots will get canceled.

This is the one area that I really wish Sideshow could control more... ship dates! Some items take a year to ship after ordering, while others come in three to four months! Both the Maul and Frankenstein 1:1 busts were previewed at Toy Fair and are about to ship already while Spike PF, Cap PF and other items were ordered 6 to 12 months ago!

On the Sideshow home page it states that Maul arrived early!

This same thing happened last year... right before and during SDCC, we were drowned in product shipping! ARGGGG!!!!

I'd have liked to get the regular version if I could have #1999, but with those odds, I'll take having the exclusive version, I'll be curious to see if a Freak gets #1999.

lcummins said:
This is the one area that I really wish Sideshow could control more... ship dates! Some items take a year to ship after ordering, while others come in three to four months! Both the Maul and Frankenstein 1:1 busts were previewed at Toy Fair and are about to ship already while Spike PF, Cap PF and other items were ordered 6 to 12 months ago!

On the Sideshow home page it states that Maul arrived early!

This same thing happened last year... right before and during SDCC, we were drowned in product shipping! ARGGGG!!!!

Wow, I thought Maul had gone up for order in like December but I just checked my order, it was 2/13, man that was a quick turnaround. I was definitely caught offguard by this news, but he's a must for me, so I'll divert funds from other things if I must, as you saw from my display, it really will add a lot to my collection and what's MaulFan with PF Maul :)

Back