Darth Maul PF in 20 days!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all of the opinions and advice you guys!:D
Im leaning more towards just paying the extra 20 and keeping the EX, I mean why not right?.....Im a huge Darth Maul fan and it would be cool to have the complete package. Its only 20 bucks and in the long run I think that I would always think back on how I should have just spent the extra 20 and kept the droid.

Just wondering though.......did any of you, while at CIV, see the Darth Maul PF with the droid?? Just wondering if the droid looked cheap, or if it looked detailed and looked to have some weight to it?

Ugh, why did this one have to be early! I may have to cancel this because it’s coming too close with the Cap PF and I can’t afford both at the same time. Is their any way Sideshow can hold off shipping this for two extra weeks?

The probe looked like bigger version of the 12" one. It didnt look cheap , but nothing super either, just what a probe looked like.

Anthos said:
Ugh, why did this one have to be early! I may have to cancel this because it’s coming too close with the Cap PF and I can’t afford both at the same time. Is their any way Sideshow can hold off shipping this for two extra weeks?

You can request they not charge you for a week or two, but they will inform you that if the item is sold out, there is always a chance none will be available when they do go to charge you; in essence, you have given up your place in line. I've done this a few times in the past and never had an issue with it, so I don't think you have to worry about doing it too much unless it is an item that may have been oversold like some of the 12" figures are on occasion...

geto10 said:
If you don't have the first diorama, then cancel. Otherwise keep your order! :D

Exactly. I don't have the first diorama, and I doubt much less having a chance of getting an exclusive of it.

Anthos said:

You can mail them and ask them to put your order on hold untill the 1st of the month. I did it when Lurtz PF was ready to ship last october and they put it on hold untill november 1st like i asked them too... I'm gonna do it too, it propably won't be ready to ship in europe untill july so i'm gonna ask them to hold it untill august 1st.

Well....................after much thought I think I'm about to cancel him. With Captain America coming at the same time, Capt(s) wins this battle I think.

Viking28 said:
Well....................after much thought I think I'm about to cancel him. With Captain America coming at the same time, Capt(s) wins this battle I think.

If it's exclusive, sell it to a board member for cost and keep them SS points:D

Back