Darth Maul PF in 20 days!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thank you for your pre-order of our Darth Maul – Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure (item #71601) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damm my I can heard my bank acct crying already.

Too bad I have to cancel my PF Thunderbal Bond! :(

But MAUL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :maul :chew

mfoga said:
Yeah this Plo, CIV, CIV, CIV, CIV, CIV, CIV and CIV has taken a toll on the wallet.

Yep. And don't forget that SDCC isn't too far around the corner, either.

Oh, and I just bought a Shock Trooper helmet from Master Replicas and joined the R2-D2 Builders Club.

:blissysmi

hmmmm.....to keep or not to keep, that is the question. ah, who am i kidding, it's Maul!!! i did order the exclusive and forgot to cancel that and preorder through an etailer. dang it! may have to cancel the bond also....surely it won't ship till late 3rd quarter...right?

Sir Tristram said:
Yeah, I'm heading to CE as well! :monkey4

I thought about it, then had a brief moment of sanity before realizing that I just couldn't do C4, CE, and SDCC in a 2-month window. :google

I originally planned to collect OT only but I couldn't resist Gen Grievous. Now the General needs a buddy to hang with.

I'm looking forward to this one.

i haven't ordered from sideshow directly and reading this thread, it looks like most are surprised at the bunching of preorder items. this forces collectors to either break the bank or choose between what they want or can afford at that particular time. doesn't appear to be a very good system in place as far as nailing down arrivals of these preorders. i bet most are disappointed or broke.

IrishJedi said:
Yep. And don't forget that SDCC isn't too far around the corner, either.

Oh, and I just bought a Shock Trooper helmet from Master Replicas and joined the R2-D2 Builders Club.

:blissysmi
Ouch I would love to build an R2-D2 maybe some day.

Back