Darth Maul PF in 20 days!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tylerd said:
i haven't ordered from sideshow directly and reading this thread, it looks like most are surprised at the bunching of preorder items. this forces collectors to either break the bank or choose between what they want or can afford at that particular time. doesn't appear to be a very good system in place as far as nailing down arrivals of these preorders. i bet most are disappointed or broke.

Do the smart thing. Don't order direct. I held off on Boba PF and ended up getting one for 175.00 from a Freak. That's almost half off from SS price. I'll bet a non-exclusive DM will be available for about the same on ebay.

I can't wait to round out my Sideshow Maul display with him, same look, just PF Maul instead of GG Maul.

MF.jpg

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first didn't believe when I saw a thread like this over at the statueforum...

Checked SS' page..

"Please also note this item has not yet begun shipping. It is estimated to ship June 2007"

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!! :maul :maul :maul :maul :maul

I know, another redundant question but:

Sideshow, will we see new pics prior to shipping ???

MaulFan said:
I can't wait to round out my Sideshow Maul display with him, same look, just PF Maul instead of GG Maul.

MF.jpg

awesome collection mf!!!

customizerwannabe said:
Do the smart thing. Don't order direct. I held off on Boba PF and ended up getting one for 175.00 from a Freak. That's almost half off from SS price. I'll bet a non-exclusive DM will be available for about the same on ebay.

thanks for the solid advice ed!

Holy crap! This was unexpected. I'm thrilled but scrambling around at the same time.

I may have to cancel my Sentinel diorama #2 to afford this.

Boba Fett said:
Holy crap! This was unexpected. I'm thrilled but scrambling around at the same time.

I may have to cancel my Sentinel diorama #2 to afford this.

If you don't have the first diorama, then cancel. Otherwise keep your order! :D

:monkey2 I just remembered that Capt. America PF will be coming next month too. I may have to cancel this :monkey2

wasn't maul the one you had to have purchased a PF from SS in the past X months to be able to order this first. were there many exclusives left over after that initial offering? i can't remember.

I like that Maul is coming but man, what a crappy time for me. With Captain America, Connery, and now Maul....I may have to sell some things. :)

Back