Darth Maul PF exclusive and Chess Set/table and prices from the new SWInsider!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone please post the link to the Maul PF video. I can't find it :monkey2

Wor-Gar said:
What? Oh, did someone say...

000_0021-1.jpg

Wor-Gar, this time you've gone too far!!! :emperor DIE!!! :emperor

:D

TOE said:
can someone please post the link to the Maul PF video. I can't find it :monkey2

It's in the newsletter in the Star Wars section ;) The page was updated with links to both parts.

Saw part two of the interview, and WOW! There is a shot at the end of the interview of the PF Maul that looks amazing. Now, when's the preorder?! ;) :monkey5

It's just so great to hear McCaig talk about Sideshow directly.

I hope you guys work on many more SW PFs with him -- collectibles can't get any better than that.

Mini-Rock said:
Saw part two of the interview, and WOW! There is a shot at the end of the interview of the PF Maul that looks amazing. Now, when's the preorder?! ;) :monkey5
My guess would be during Toy Fair!

It supposedly is shipping in the summer....Toy fair seems the most appropriate tiem and place to have the pre-order go live!

Yeah, that is when I figured it would go on order. As for it shipping in the summer, I take it that is what it said in the magazine, huh? I guess that means we should really expect it around x-mas. ;)

I watched part 2 of the video...and where is the sneak peak of the 1/4 maul?? The pictures at the end looked like the 1:1 bust...but,if that IS from the Maul 1/4 P.F.......WOW!

DarthRamuk said:
Wow......I am really sold on this PF! Freakin' insane pose and that light-up lightsaber!

Can't wait for the PPO!:maul
Do you people really think their will be a PPO for Maul usually what they have done with PF in the past is just put them up for preorder with the Thursday newsletter and a few days later or maybe even a week or so if not more put an edition size on them, well at least that what I think happened with Luke & Yoda and Boba Fett.

jason2885 said:
Do you people really think their will be a PPO for Maul usually what they have done with PF in the past is just put them up for preorder with the Thursday newsletter and a few days later or maybe even a week or so if not more put an edition size on them, well at least that what I think happened with Luke & Yoda and Boba Fett.

Yes, you are right! I was just too excited about Maul!:D

I don't think this will be a similar situation as the other PPO.

This will most likely go onsale during Toy Fair, so we will have more a defined timeframe for its launch! (Liek Chris in the Chat Room saying....OK, guys...get ready for Maul...) :maul

That's my guess.

darth dyp**** said:
I watched part 2 of the video...and where is the sneak peak of the 1/4 maul?? The pictures at the end looked like the 1:1 bust...but,if that IS from the Maul 1/4 P.F.......WOW!

I think that's the end of part 1. When I first watched it, I wonder that as well. Then I clinked on part 2 and watched it and then saw the 1/4 pictures.

Yeah, thanks. watched the 2nd part (I was SURE that is what I clicked on first time though..:eek: ) and yeah that 1/4 scale looks awesome!

Wonder what the ES will be for this?? PLENTY of 000's is my guess.

Back