Darth Maul PF exclusive and Chess Set/table and prices from the new SWInsider!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I put myself on the waitlist for the Exclusive Boba Fett, even though the accessory is something I could've easily passed on. At the same price, why not? And I'll keep getting my PFs direct from Sideshow, for the peace of mind it gives me.

That's a good point on the price of the 1/6 scale probes versus the 1/4 scale probe, too.

I wonder if the Mama Probe will be metal... the Metal Mama Probe. :rock

Sorry, one more thing...remember to click the picture once you open up the new window and it makes the image larger! (Then it is easier to read the pritn and see the details with a bit more clarity!)

Seretur said:
Sir, your services to this board are indeed outstanding.
Wow! Um, thanks! Maybe I should stop by more often! :lol

I'm glad I could stir the PF Maul pot a little bit more!

I am actually more keen on buying this now after I took a closer look at it in the magazine!

I was a tad bit hesitant when those first Tomarts images popped up, but this is pretty cool looking actually!...and now that the lightsaber is confirmed to light up...I'm Sold! :maul

Thanks for the scans and the prices! I am really excited about the 1/6 scale stuff, and I hope that the chess table is just a teaser for what is to come!

Seaward said:
Thanks for the scans and the prices! I am really excited about the 1/6 scale stuff, and I hope that the chess table is just a teaser for what is to come!
Yeah, me too! I has to be...I am psyched to see how they handle Chewie!

This is freaking awesome and he is $300 so thats a little less money than the last two.

I personally like the Sith Probe personally.

Wow!!! I should be able to find this for less than $250. That's a lot more tempting.

Darth Loki said:
Wow!!! I should be able to find this for less than $250. That's a lot more tempting.
No doubt. I think I will be ordering this from the Godfather.:rock:rock:rock

No interest in the probe droid. Will pick up regular from a retailer cheap.

Wouldn't it have been sweet if they could have made a 1/4 scale version of his speeder bike or whatever it's official name was as the exclusive. I know it would have cost alot more but sure would have looked cool.

Bannister said:
Wouldn't it have been sweet if they could have made a 1/4 scale version of his speeder bike or whatever it's official name was as the exclusive. I know it would have cost alot more but sure would have looked cool.

Cool but wouldn't fit in with the actual Maul PF.

Isn't Sideshow supposed to be releasing a 2nd video interview today with pics?

Maul's pose is growing on me. I definitely would display him to his side or angled somewhat, instead of directly from the front.

Finding an exclusive item must have been difficult. The probe is "ok" but I don't think it's a "must have".

Sir Tristram said:
Here is the Chess Set from the Insider too!

So it looks like the exclusive is definitely the piece with the critter lifting the other critter into the air as seen in the Sideshow preview. Cool!

Strange how these magazine articles aren't mentioning what the chess set is an expansion pack of. I suppose Sideshow just isn't telling them or not letting them say, but still?

Back