Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I mentioned last week...It's working on all of us.. the price point hasn't even been revealed, and the pics from the show are driving us all mad with want...:) Myself included...:) SSC wait another month before revealing the price, and folks will be selling their babies for the cash...:) I want this.. I need this .. and by thunder I will have this!

Last edited:
While I wouldn't sell my SW PFs, I'm in the same boat. The LSF is going to be my main SW collection. That said, I hope we don't get any EU characters, especially sexy half naked Darth Mauls. That PF is too creepy bothers me to no end that it sold out in six minutes while the superior Jedi Luke PF is still available.'

Arn't there four?

Cool art btw, you're very talented :)

:lecture Technically speaking I think there are six and Prime might make it seven but I was just thinking Wolverine, Maul and Obi-wan. I may get Neytiri too, still undecided on this one.

Depending on the price, Wolverine and Maul for me. But if I can get one, Maul. But I am hoping I can get both.

:lecture Technically speaking I think there are six and Prime might make it seven but I was just thinking Wolverine, Maul and Obi-wan. I may get Neytiri too, still undecided on this one.

Well those other 2 didn't start out as 'Legendary' Scale Figures and the four are the ones will be recently up for preorder.

That said, I hope we don't get any EU characters, especially sexy half naked Darth Mauls. That PF is too creepy bothers me to no end that it sold out in six minutes while the superior Jedi Luke PF is still available.'

Jedi Luke as a character is far superior but the timid pose killed it. At least people that like Darth Talon got a statue that appropriately reflected her character. I passed on both, but would have gotten Luke if he had a better pose.

Jedi Luke as a character is far superior but the timid pose killed it. At least people that like Darth Talon got a statue that appropriately reflected her character. I passed on both, but would have gotten Luke if he had a better pose.

PF Luke is a must see in person. I looked at the pictures and didn't like him at all, but my friend has one and i was totally blown away when i saw it. Needless to say i should get mine this week. Surprised more people didn't buy them.

BTW i wrote sideshow and asked them if they would ever make this Maul a PF. I'm starting to wonder if i will ever get a response. not sure how serious they actually take our suggestions.

PF Luke is a must see in person. I looked at the pictures and didn't like him at all, but my friend has one and i was totally blown away when i saw it. Needless to say i should get mine this week. Surprised more people didn't buy them.

BTW i wrote sideshow and asked them if they would ever make this Maul a PF. I'm starting to wonder if i will ever get a response. not sure how serious they actually take our suggestions.

You asked for a smaller replica of a figure which would end up being the thrid version of him and you shocked you didn't get a response?:cuckoo:

Probably not since there is an existing PF of him already.

Back