Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
We'll see what tomorrow brings. But if Pixletwin and I both do it, there's no escape for you my friend! :maul

:rock :rock You know you want to. There is that exibtionist side of you that yearns to show itself to all the world in all its pjamificated glory!!!! :rock :rock

Maul arrived up here in the northeast on thursday...
Here's my first quick shot....

323254358_664e564f93_o.jpg

This figure can't be over-hyped...it's excellent! Great sculpt, costume, accessories. Required minimal futzing, just re-centering the flap on the belt and smoothing out some wrinkles and re-dressing him.

Love the new shipper, right down to the Sideshow logo embossed on the Stryofoam cap! This is the first one I've received with no bent flaps on smashed corners....

Bravo, Sideshow...what a way to end the maiden year with a perfect 10!
Now bring on Episode One Obi-Wan! :D

I finally had some time to give Maul the once over.

I'm blown away by the scult and softgoods.:D

However i do have some touch ups to do.

1.Eye socket not completly filled in black (pretty simple task because there is an outline).

2.A little sloppy under his nose (a little harder task).

3.I'm suprised nobody has mentioned that their Mauls Iris rest on small portion of eyelid (Don't think i could just darken lid for fear of moving pupil closer to lid area.Giving the appearance of sleepy Maul.

DSC00334-1.jpg

DSC00332-1.jpg

DSC00340-1.jpg

Anybody have a good match up with Model Masters flat black??

Wor-Gar said:
That's one of the best pictures I've seen yet, Jedibear.

Thank you! Coming from someone who always posts great pics, that's high praise indeed!
Here's another one....man, I really like this figure!

323346260_184837e423_o.jpg

Keep the images of this amazing figure coming folks!

jedibear said:
Thank you! Coming from someone who always posts great pics, that's high praise indeed!

Now that picture is a piece of greatness! :D

jedibear said:

Love the outdoor pics. He looks great in the natural light! If you cropped the photo a little different it would lose the sence of scale and just look like Maul is visiting the Ewok planet.

pixletwin said:
:rock :rock You know you want to. There is that exibtionist side of you that yearns to show itself to all the world in all its pjamificated glory!!!! :rock :rock

You wish! :lol :maul :lol

pixletwin said:
Still amazed noone has commented much on the wrist pegs and gloves being a pain.

I think they are a bit tough... but once you get them popped into place they stay just fine. So for me its been a non-issue.

The gloves are somewhat of a pain, but you just have to aim the pegs right and you're fine. I really like the costume, I guess after all the brown and tan stuff this black costume is a ray of sunshine.

Back