Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Ouch! At least its all on the one part. I have similar issues with my belt (belt holes are on the edge and one of my pegs is tweaked). Are you going to call SS to see if they can replace the belt?

Not sure. I can probably live with one peg and one belt hole for now....:rolleyes:

I can't stop looking at this guy (Maul) it just NEVER gets old when it's THAT great, I mean, geez, it's like having a mini-Ray staring at me... just crazy, man, an Instant Classic in my book :maul

Last edited:
Much more fun to pose than the normal jedi....

ssdarthmaul11.jpg

ssdarthmaul12.jpg

I've run into a problem with Maul. I can't get his left leg to move at all at the hip. I feel like it'll break if I use any more pressure to try and move it. It's almost like it's glued in place. Any idea why I can't get it to move or what I can try to get it to move?

it may be melted plastic at the joint ive had the same problems on the arms of some of my figures, you ought to inspect it close and see if it might be that, if so you can easily scrap it off with a knife if not then i dont know man.

Visually I can't see anything that looks abnormal. It would be one thing if I couldn't move it back and forth, but I can't get it to move out to the side either. :confused:

Just got home to open up my Maul and sadly I'll have to get a belt replacement. Two of the silver dots are missing and part of the clasp in the back is broken off. So yeah, that's sad, but I have to say this is a really good figure.

darthviper107 said:
Just got home to open up my Maul and sadly I'll have to get a belt replacement. Two of the silver dots are missing and part of the clasp in the back is broken off. So yeah, that's sad, but I have to say this is a really good figure.

Check your box, those 2 silver rivets might still be rolling around in there.

There's been several people with problem belts here...especially with the placement of the cloth. The peg holes in the back of mine are about ready to give out and one peg is ready to snap off. I'm afraid to "futz" with him at this point or even pose him.

Let me know if SS will replace the belt. I might want to change mine out too.

Wor-Gar said:
Has to be glue splatter. Try heating the body up under a hair dryer and see if that helps.
Thanks Wor-Gar! That did the trick. The next figure I get I'll make sure to test the joints first instead of last.

You're killing me with those amazing shots Mag, those are just SUPERB!

Okay brother Batty, you're up next!:D :maul

The belt for my Jedi Anakin was warped and only had one peg hole. After notifying Aimee at SS returns she had me mail it back to them and then sent a perfect replacement. I imagine the same would hold true for Maul.

Wor-Gar said:
Check your box, those 2 silver rivets might still be rolling around in there.

There's been several people with problem belts here...especially with the placement of the cloth. The peg holes in the back of mine are about ready to give out and one peg is ready to snap off. I'm afraid to "futz" with him at this point or even pose him.

Let me know if SS will replace the belt. I might want to change mine out too.

Yeah, I saw the missing button before I opened it so I made sure to check in the box and see if it was there, and then I noticed that there was one missing on the back too and then the clasp was a little funky which was because one of the pegs in the back was gone, so now the belt barely stays on, so yeah it definitely needs replacement.

Back