Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Yeah, me neither...but now that I have its buggin' me. Every picture I see now is wrong, horribly wrong. :eek:

I like to have things as accurate as possible, so now I have the dilemma of choosing to keep it as is -- because they do look cool -- OR brushing them lightly with black paint so they will be accurate.

These are the big decisions I worry about. :D
Box him up and send him back.

TOE said:
Looking good Josh :chew :chew :chew I wonder if Shai saved this yet on his photobucket :lol

img0189dp4.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I thought the buttons where screen accurate. Really not gonna effect my opinion on this figure. Honestly them being silver looks more accurate to me than if they had not been done that way.

Thanks Toe! I don't mind at all posting pics of myself with my stuff.

Well I'm still waiting for my SS darth maul but I did my own version a little while ago. Moving eyes and more expressions are the next thing on my list to do.

newmaul1.jpg

medicomcontestmaul3.jpg

medicomcontestmaul1.jpg

maulcast6.jpg

maulcast3.jpg

TPMdarthmaulgrin.jpg

contestmaulmove.jpg

TPMdarthmaulright.jpg

TPMdarthmaulaction.jpg

incredible Callous! love the expressions on both those sculpts. love your work on the Triad sculpts too. can't wait for u and Louie to get those out.

The Hasbro one looks like he has an oh man I just **** myself look. It's a nice fig seriously. I'm thinking about grabbing one off ebay.

The Hasbro Maul is the EU version where Maul becomes disillusioned with the life of a Sith and stays in bed for 6 years doing nothing but lines of cocaine, donuts, and listening to Be My Baby over and over.

Wor-Gar said:
OK, here's a new one: MAUL vs. NEANDER-MAUL...

MaulvsMaulpost1.jpg

MaulvsMaulpost2.jpg

And here's Maul with his fight club buddies...

Maulwithfriendspost.jpg

He's little -- but better proportioned. Qui-Gon works as he's so tall, so its really Obi-Wan that needs to be shorter.

pixletwin said:
The Hasbro Maul is the EU version where Maul becomes disillusioned with the life of a Sith and stays in bed for 6 years doing nothing but lines of cocaine, donuts, and listening to Be My Baby over and over.
Wait! That sounds like... Never mind.

Batty said:
Wait! That sounds like... Never mind.

:lol I bet you are the only one who gets that reference Batty. :D

Great pics Wor-Gar. I'll post some later when mine arrives.

I just want to thank Oluf Hartvigson for his amazing Maul sculpt, clearly one of the best 12" Sculpts SSC has ever produced!!!

Thanks Oluf!!!
:maul :maul :maul

I just finished unpacking my Maul and I must say, he much better in person than I had expected. I hope SS will do an Ep1. Obi soon so I can finish my little fight scene from Episode 1.

Wor-Gar said:
You're right, dammit. Stupid shiny buttons! :D

OK, here's a new one: MAUL vs. NEANDER-MAUL...

MaulvsMaulpost1.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl And idiots were trying to say that SS's boots were as big as Hasbro's :rotfl :rotfl Look at the size of those boot. Their damn gloves are ENORMUS!!!

Back