Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
MaulvsMaulpost2.jpg

Hey Wor Gar. If it is not too much to ask could you take a pic with the Hasbro Maul next to SS Luke :D Just need the head shot on both :eek:

TOE said:
Hey Wor Gar. If it is not too much to ask could you take a pic with the Hasbro Maul next to SS Luke :D Just need the head shot on both :eek:

OK...

MaulvsLuke.jpg

Surprised?

dregs said:
Had my first figure break today. Got maul and had his belt break out of the box, joy!

My belt's on the edge of breaking -- the holes for those weak pegs are riding the edge of the leather. A few more pulls and I'll either snap the hole or snap the plastic peg.

My belt is just fine but I am surprised that I haven't heard more griping about getting his gloved hands on and off... WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!! :monkey4

Anyway here are some of my pics...

48.jpg

610.jpg

128.jpg

You dared me to pjam... now its your turn...

3me.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pix, Pix! You also got a good one. I wonder if there are any "bad" ones? And at last we see the face behind the avatar. :D

I figured I should post this while I was at the goofy close-up...

LukeandMaulsize.jpg

Judge me by my size, do you? YES.

Spaced apart on the shelf though its not too noticeable.

Mine was just dropped off. Pretty spiffy figure. Got a good painted one, no mustache and nice eyes. Only nitpick is the loincloth is not centered on his belt, so I'll be regluing it. Now if I can just keep OB1 from kicking him off the shelf.

maul1.jpg

Maul has your fix!!!!!!!!!!!

maul2.jpg

Boy, you guys got a great one's too EF and Pix!

and Pix what can I say?, you are da man and I simply extend my pledge to put all others before me. :lol

I received mine today, too, but with not centered loincloth (I immediately reglued it ), one broken peg on the belt, and 1 broken belt hole :monkey2

KamenGuyver said:
I received mine today, too, but with not centered loincloth (I immediately reglued it ), one broken peg on the belt, and 1 broken belt hole :monkey2

Ouch! At least its all on the one part. I have similar issues with my belt (belt holes are on the edge and one of my pegs is tweaked). Are you going to call SS to see if they can replace the belt?

These self portraits are not a good trend :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :maul :D :emperor

Hey, my belt's off center as well. What sort of glue should I use to recenter it?

gdb said:
Hey, my belt's off center as well. What sort of glue should I use to recenter it?
Mine was way off center. So much so it was bothering me. But a small operation and five minutes later he's all set. I used super-glue.

Back