Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave has taken some very good shots of maul. Fantastic looking figure for sure. The detail is truly amazing!!

Can't wait to get mine set up like this.

MAN SIDESHOW~!!!! Where's MY email saying shipping soon? I ordered it first day, patience I guess, is the name of the game. I can't wait to pose this bad boy! Finally nice to have 2 Siths!

0008297.jpg

Wow. Just wow.

I will since I don't know when Dave will read this thread.

Dave's shots are the best I've seen.

Credit these great shots to Dave from Rebelscum.

Wow, just wow... Dave really does know how to photograph these figures! Maul looks absolutely amazing!!!

Poggle the Greater said:
This figure is superb.

I can't wait to get it.
Wait can you say that again? Im not sure all of us heard you.:rotfl

Thanks for posting Dave's pics Josh, they rock... and I will say it again, that pose you have planned for Maul kicks ass! :D :maul :cool:

Thanks!! I've been looking forward to being able to finally have him and set up this figure the way I've thought about since this line was announced.

mfoga said:
Wait can you say that again? Im not sure all of us heard you.:rotfl

Laugh it up, fuzzball.:emperor

Seriously, as much as I will complain over flaws I'll give credit where credit is due and this figure is a home run.

If my figure arrives looking as good as those in the pictures do, I'll be swinging off the very small section of Sideshow's nuts that jlcmsu hasn't already claimed.

Poggle the Greater said:
Laugh it up, fuzzball.:emperor

Seriously, as much as I will complain over flaws I'll give credit where credit is due and this figure is a home run.

If my figure arrives looking as good as those in the pictures do, I'll be swinging off the very small section of Sideshow's nuts that jlcmsu hasn't already claimed.
:lol :rock :rock :lol

Poggle the Greater said:

I hope you've got Spider-man's grip, 'coz that isn't a very big section :) Look at it this way, Josh is doing us all a service by handling enough nut swingin' for the lot of us :)

j/k (kinda)

Got my hands on a better camera today and I've stumbled on my new display pose. I can't wait for an Episode I Obi!

nice pic there!

I just hope the eyes on my maul are straight and none of the lightsaber blades are too horribly crooked.

Back