Darth Maul 1:1 bust ROLL CALL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the club man!! I'm so glad I dropped the $$ back in '08 to get this guy. When I finally had the money I searched for 4 months before a board member overseas offered to sell me theirs. Its my favorite piece in my collection and it would be the last thing I would ever get rid of if things ever got that bad. Pictures really don't do this awesome bust any justice whatsoever.

Welcome to the club man!! I'm so glad I dropped the $$ back in '08 to get this guy. When I finally had the money I searched for 4 months before a board member overseas offered to sell me theirs. Its my favorite piece in my collection and it would be the last thing I would ever get rid of if things ever got that bad. Pictures really don't do this awesome bust any justice whatsoever.

Thank you sir, that is more right than anyone that hasn't seen this in person. I hope it does not freak out my wife as I explained to her that I have such a thing and showed some pics on the internet. I have packed him away for our move to the new house this year where I finally will have shelves to display all my items, Marvel, SW, Predator, Movies items, 1/6 and action figs.

I can't wait til have this on display, and hopefully it will not make children cry :lol

Congratulations on the bust Skiman-such a beautiful piece. I can only hope that one day I will be able to have this as part of my collection, but for the time being the photos will make the wait more bearable.

I can't wait til have this on display, and hopefully it will not make children cry :lol

I don't know why he'd make kids cry...he's such a nice person once you get to know him. He's always smiling as you can see:
IMG_0030.jpg

It is far too early to have this thread fall of the 1st page.
To keep this thread alive, I might as well join the roll call. Although I have now owned this bust nearly 5 months since (early Sep 2009), everytime I change the position of the hood, it COMPLETELY changes the look of this bust and makes it feel new all over again. #128 Reporting...Congratz to all those who are lucky enough to own this spectacular bust!

Maul1.jpg

Maul2.jpg

So can anyone top my #23? :D :maul

My Maul can kick your Maul's ass any day:lol

Watch it ... :angrycanu

Hey,
You know where you are?
This is the Star Wars Section Baby!!!
Anything goes:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl My Maul is newb and a newb in more ways than one, it was freshly sealed :naughty

I love that you CAN change the hood and it just looks sicker and sicker, this RIGHT NOW is my favorite piece, I cannot believe I didn't get into the 1:1 bust line sooner :banghead

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl My Maul is newb and a newb in more ways than one, it was freshly sealed :naughty

I love that you CAN change the hood and it just looks sicker and sicker, this RIGHT NOW is my favorite piece, I cannot believe I didn't get into the 1:1 bust line sooner :banghead

Be Careful Skiman....1:1 is serious territory. I was originally gonna go all out 1:1, but then realized there are very few figures I would invest between $600-1200 that deserve the 1:1 treatment. Not maul though, he is a beauty!...

Back