Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Earlier today I just updated my tracking list of what's coming and bumped him up to Aug, then get the 21 day notice...holy cow, I was not expecting that! May have to do the same, already have Maul, MJ and Gwen flexing, Harley shipped this week, Superman next week...I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

got off chat with SSC and they're bumping mine back 2 days so that it comes out of the next check instead of the same one with Nathan Drake (uncharted), Gwen, and a signed xmen poster. All out of one check would have been way too much.

I parted ways with my Fett Mythos despite it being an immaculate piece of art, but I truly have no attachment to the character. Like most of you, I was fortunate enough to have my order for Vader converted. I love the reflective pose and how it conjures a sense wonderment. The only downside is that I currently have nowhere to display him, so until that time comes he will be in storage. :violin

Do I got the shipping email about an hour ago. Should o expect this guy by the end of the week out early next week? This is only my second statute and I know 1/6th scale stuff talks only a few days

Mine ships on the 24th. this is my second attempt. the first one was too orange, but ive seen some that are muted and are very nice. Im hoping to get a good one.

If I dont, MYC, you wanna paint this for me and kill off the orange? anyone want to? but you gotta be GOOD. no horse **** work.

Alright, do I got mine today and put it together no problem, though he feels a lot less stable than the Boba mythos, but I love it either way, although he did ship with the wrong arm. The Orange isn't too bad and I think sideshow knocked it out of the park
hwCPbc4.jpg

I'm on my third flex payment. The rumor is the guy that gorged himself on Cheetos before packing these has been fired so I hope to get a good one.

cheetos.jpg

Hope so! Mine is shipping around 24th. Where'd you here that? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was a guy here on the board who repainted his one and it looks fantastic/.. just forgot who that was

i am looking go for somebody to take over my pre order for vader, SSC has emailed saying it will ship on the 28th. pm me if you are interested in taking over and we can work something out
fyi im based in singapore

I think they had soo much complaint about the painter put too much orange on the statue that they probably have turn it down a little
So everyone can be happy about the result.
What do you guys think ?

Man, I hope so. My fingers are crossed for mine shipping on the 23rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping tonight ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Vader is coming home !!

And the pre order have change for a buy now on the web page

So even though my Vader was part of the new batch, he still came with the wrong arm. This is the first time I've had to call Sideshow with a complaint and hopefully I should get the correct arm soon

Back