Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Did they hassle you? Are there some with the correct arm? I guess I will find out. Mine delivers tomorrow. Btw how's the paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they hassle you? Are there some with the correct arm? I guess I will find out. Mine delivers tomorrow. Btw how's the paint?

No hassle, they just told me to send photots in the return/exchange form, and I did, with a photo of the correct arm for reference. As for the paint, I posted a dfew pics when I got it a few weeks ago, but I absolutely love how it turned out. The orange was my favorite part, so it didn't bother me as to wether or not it was over or under done
hwCPbc4.jpg

Looks great! Can't wait. This is the best part of being a collector. Thanks for the pic, enjoy!

mine shipped last night and will be here wednesday. SSC site says 14 lbs but my tracking says 21lbs. curious about that.

I got mine yesterday! Paint looks great and they corrected the clinched fist arm. I'm super pleased.

BTW it's more like twenty one lbs. Heavy!

I was on the fence about getting this for the longest time.... I am so glad I got it. The sculpt is fantastic. I love the switchouts and paints. It's heavy too and feels expensive.

My wife LOVES IT. I always feel like it's a great way to gauge the quality of a statue by her reaction. She loves the emotion and says it feels real. She LOVES the orange fire effect too. I honestly love comiquettes when they are done right. This whole Mythos line is so dang good. I can't wait for Kenobi now.

I was on the fence about getting this for the longest time.... I am so glad I got it. The sculpt is fantastic. I love the switchouts and paints. It's heavy too and feels expensive.

My wife LOVES IT. I always feel like it's a great way to gauge the quality of a statue by her reaction. She loves the emotion and says it feels real. She LOVES the orange fire effect too. I honestly love comiquettes when they are done right. This whole Mythos line is so dang good. I can't wait for Kenobi now.

Glad to hear you like it. It really is a quality piece. If you're impressed with Vader, you'll be blown away by Kenobi. That Mythos is one of SS all-time best pieces IMO.

Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Agreed! With the exception to the Darth Maul. In my opinion it lacks the grander the others have. The Gammorean Executioner is fantastic. I just Vader and he is my completion. Hope they continue thus sort of thing!

Agreed! With the exception to the Darth Maul. In my opinion it lacks the grander the others have. The Gammorean Executioner is fantastic. I just Vader and he is my completion. Hope they continue thus sort of thing!

Darth maul is one of my wife's favorite statues. I thought the same thing when I used to have it displayed at the bottom of my detolf with only one end of his light saber in. Then I bought some bestas with mirrors and have him his own cube. I display him with dual light sabers and now he looks awesome. He's actually become one of my favorite statues and I like him better than vader and bobba. I love maul.

Unfortunately SS has announced the Mythos line is on hiatus until further notice, courtesy of Lucasfilm. We'll probably see a focus on OT for a while as they amp up for EP VII.

I guess I have to give Maul a closer look.

Unfortunately SS has announced the Mythos line is on hiatus until further notice, courtesy of Lucasfilm. We'll probably see a focus on OT for a while as they amp up for EP VII.

Actually its courtesy of Disney putting an end to all the old EU stuff so they can create their own.

i have to let go of my unopened set that just got shipped from sideshow...da lady boss is not happy :(
im based in singapore so shipping could be a concern
let me know if anybody is interested in taking over before i set it on ebay

Here's a quick pic of mine on top of my Besta. I have a light underneath him to reproduce the fire and dramatic effect. I plan on hanging some black cloth on the wall in the background this week. It should create a better backdrop for this and my other statues. I'm excited!

Back