Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

No, not at all. Picture was taken with my Sony alpha camera and left untouched.
I have found that every picture I take of this statue really brings out the orange.
Doesn't look this bright in person.

Another piece that I assume shows better in person. The Youtube review videos also make it look less orange.

Hey guys,

I have this piece and absolutely love it! Here is a video i made of it:

They now says
Expected to ship August 2014
instead of 3rd quarter
In 2 month ... it's coming

albundyland did you just received yours ?

May last payment is in 4 days for it, and it's getting here a month after my wedding, which is kinda a bummer But I'm excited to see that it finally has a shipment date

I placed my pre-order April 20th and it says expected ship of August just a minute ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They now says

instead of 3rd quarter
In 2 month ... it's coming

albundyland did you just received yours ?

No. I got mine early January. I think I got the last of that batch. i order my vader, fett and maul at the same time.

I got my processing e-mail too. Hell ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same.
Bunch of things coming these days: Gwen, Worms dio, Vader Mythos plus some extraneous spending....

yep, i have this, gwen, and a signed xmen days of future past poster all coming out of this next check.... my wallet will hate me for a while. might see if i can flex this one a bit

I sure wish I could get a 1/5 scale of the Force Unleashed Tusken Raider to go with Obi.

unleashedtusken.jpg

yep, i have this, gwen, and a signed xmen days of future past poster all coming out of this next check.... my wallet will hate me for a while. might see if i can flex this one a bit

Earlier today I just updated my tracking list of what's coming and bumped him up to Aug, then get the 21 day notice...holy cow, I was not expecting that! May have to do the same, already have Maul, MJ and Gwen flexing, Harley shipped this week, Superman next week...I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

its really to bad that Attakus statues can not get detached from the base.. otherwise you could make a custom myhtos base and you can have them perfectly lined up with sideshows mythos statues

That would make more sense than Maul. I wasn't aware of Attakus. What is their quility like? I was thinking of just pairing the new Vader PF with him, but Vader might look a little too big. Thanks for the idea.

Vader won't be a "little" too big, he'll be way too big, especially if they have him on some sort of elevated base. Attakus quality is actually pretty good, it's their human sculpts that don't fare too well, but the tusken is a nice piece.

I also received the email for jun 24th Wow this awesome, it will arrive before august like they says
I don't know how long it will take for it to be shipped but for sure less than 5 weeks

I was wondering why the email says this at the top

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
(Backorder)

Anyone else have this ?

I also received the email for jun 24th Wow this awesome, it will arrive before august like they says
I don't know how long it will take for it to be shipped but for sure less than 5 weeks

I was wondering why the email says this at the top

Anyone else have this ?

Yes, I have backorder on mine also.

Mine is getting the last payment billed Tuesday, but the title of the email says shipping soon, so will they ship it after they charge me, i.e. do I have to wait until August

Back